4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Day11? when will be ready
many were disappointed, but this too was explained. we had a little update because of the other parallel project, but basically we also had the other game here. He has already said that the next update will be the whole day 10 then he will return to work on paola; so I already foresee complaints about the slowness of the update on day 11.
yes i don't like Paola
it is a kinetic novel
there is no story and the MC is not beautiful as Jessica

Jessica requires more effort
so this is my very truth ....disappoint...

I do not care about Paola

I'm waiting for Jessica updates

I cannot support a Patreon that has in the same account a lot of games.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that post was before the poor update

I think that dev after seeing my post ans seeing that the game should be marked as abandoned... he just finish the day 9 that was ready and posted it as new update...
but
the previous update was made with more than 4 days of the story

now only the end of day9
You surely are in wrong thread.Previous update was not 4 days.
when I written that post the game was not updated since august 2019
And you have no idea how the abandoned mark work.Otherwise you will never say this.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dude. 1st. he said many times this update will be very small. Then he said many weeks if not Months before he works with that erotic novel author. Learn to read updates pls. Also Paola HAS a story much more than other games in general. It really has a very solid build-up and it’s a NOVEL. it won’t be a game but will maybe have even more story to it than most games in general. Also ofc you can dislike Paola and her looks. But I love her looks and enjoy her without glasses and much make up a thing what I personally am okay with but don’t enjoy much on Jessica. I think Jessica is also hot and beautiful but i simply enjoy her much more without glasses and make up. But no you can’t say Paola nor Jessica are less beautiful than the other one! but ofc you can dislike one more personally. Tastes are different.

man you can really read the frustration and stubborn attitude out of your lines that’s why I won’t argue anymore further with you cause guys like you (even I can be emotional too) tend to be not open for discussions or solutions and just see their own and only their own opinion. sad.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You surely are in wrong thread.Previous update was not 4 days.
I have version 0.15 and it was about 800mb downloade in jan 2019
than i have the version 030 that was in december 2019 1.03gb

now version 0.31 that is 1.05gb

I'm not sure if was 4 or 5 days update

but 0.31 is for sure the end of the day 9 that was in the 0.30 version
also 0.30 ends at 09 day:p

usually I do not delete the previous versions

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
There is a paradox here. This game is the best visual quality game on this site. We all know that. You can not get the quality cheap. If you brutally criticize it instead of supporting the developer, he will not complete the update earlier. Instead of doing this, you can support him. So he can have better equipment.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is a paradox here. This game is the best visual quality game on this site. We all know that. You can not get the quality cheap. If you brutally criticize it instead of supporting the developer, he will not complete the update earlier. Instead of doing this, you can support him. So he can have better equipment.
My critics is focused to the very poor update after 4 months of waiting
and i will be glad to support this game...
but not other games where the developer is focused...
I want support JOHN and not other games that are in his Patreon

Last edited:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
If you brutally criticize it instead of supporting the developer, he will not complete the update earlier
Yeah because if you do support the dev you have the guarantee of an quick game finish right? In fact almost every dev after their support went up their updates of games were even slower now that's a paradox i'll say but hey its how they like to say it "quality before quantity"... yeah right:LOL:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this game is
Yeah because if you do support the dev you have the guarantee of an quick game finish right? In fact almost every dev after their support went up their updates of games were even slower now that's a paradox i'll say but hey its how they like to say it "quality before quantity"... yeah right:LOL:
but I do not want support Paola and other games that are in the same patreon page

so if you support this patreon you will be never sure about witch of the games wil come with fast update

personally i think that this game is very hard for the story and paths...
so obviuosly it requires TIME and a lot of SKILL in the story evolution
that is why the DEV has started Paola.. that is a simple kinetic novel...

If i support a game I do not want support others of the same developer because the update time will be always more and more slow... slow... very slow...

I think 1 year is very good for a game to be finished... also 2 years if the game comes with a great story

this game was started in the 2018 and it is still at the day 09

I love the potential of this game.. but it is just a start and seems to be (i hope NO because i love Jessica) the tipycal game that will be abandoned before the end.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have version 0.15 and it was about 800mb downloade in jan 2019
than i have the version 030 that was in december 2019 1.03gb

now version 0.31 that is 1.05gb

I'm not sure if was 4 or 5 days update

but 0.31 is for sure the end of the day 9 that was in the 0.30 version
also 0.30 ends at 09 day:p

usually I do not delete the previous versions
Well you skipped 3 versions between 0.15 and 0.30,not counting Beta versions

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I mean he has a point tho, i was pledging until i realized dev just keeps messing around with other projects. With the time it takes to develop an ambiguous project like john i cant understand why he's not focusing on it, to have a completed non rushed game it will take 10 years, and i should keep giving him money? Everyone has his own opinion but noone can say that stopping to support the dev is wrong in this situation.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I mean he has a point tho, i was pledging until i realized dev just keeps messing around with other projects. With the time it takes to develop an ambiguous project like john i cant understand why he's not focusing on it, to have a completed non rushed game it will take 10 years, and i should keep giving him money? Everyone has his own opinion but noone can say that stopping to support the dev is wrong in this situation.
Don't wanna be a smart-ass (yeah that's I lie I know, but I makes me look like a nice guy), the patreon support is for Stoper, I mean Stoper as an artist/person. It's not for JOHN exclusively. The patreon URL is also patreon.com/stoper (I even though stoperart) not patreon.com/JOHN :)

Still, I would love to see a new, big update of JOHN every week but that's simply impossible, sadly.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I love Heather's sexual nature. It seems to be a core asset to her as a lawyer. Though improbable to the story, if she can seduce all the others in the game, with or without help from Jessica, I'd be very happy. Her hints about Laura and Sara are very intriguing.

But Blake has to be Jessica's only. That developing relationship is theirs alone, and the growing fondness for each is so sweet.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
But Blake has to be Jessica's only. That developing relationship is theirs alone, and the growing fondness for each is so sweet.
Well, since sharing is caring, just on a pirating forum this should be natural ;) , Blake is my favourite after Jessica, I would love to see Jessica and Blake and Mr. Parker in slowly blooming threesome scenario. Probably this will never happen but still, a perv can dream :giggle: :whistle: :geek:

Reactions: defd©™

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, since sharing is caring, just on a pirating forum this should be natural ;) , Blake is my favourite after Jessica, I would love to see Jessica and Blake and Mr. Parker in slowly blooming threesome scenario. Probably this will never happen but still, a perv can dream :giggle: :whistle: :geek:
You should dream for Jessica,Rosa and Mr.Parker.Now that have a potential.
I wonder about another possible threesome-Jessica,Eve and Mr.Birch.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes