4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't really like lesbians but threesome with Eve and Mr. Birch sounds really good and believable. Props for that

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I mean he has a point tho, i was pledging until i realized dev just keeps messing around with other projects. With the time it takes to develop an ambiguous project like john i cant understand why he's not focusing on it, to have a completed non rushed game it will take 10 years, and i should keep giving him money? Everyone has his own opinion but noone can say that stopping to support the dev is wrong in this situation.
Couldn't agree more (y)

Reactions: BeardedJack

umby

May 27, 2017
many were disappointed, but this too was explained. we had a little update because of the other parallel project, but basically we also had the other game here. He has already said that the next update will be the whole day 10 then he will return to work on paola; so I already foresee complaints about the slowness of the update on day 11.
on day 10? of May ?

Jul 28, 2017
Im supporting because he says the next update will be solid and that after that he'll work on Paola.

I'll support while he continues to work on this and then not support when he works on side stuff. Patreon is month to month so no dramas. support the work you like, dont support the work you dont.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Im supporting because he says the next update will be solid and that after that he'll work on Paola.

I'll support while he continues to work on this and then not support when he works on side stuff. Patreon is month to month so no dramas. support the work you like, dont support the work you dont.
i don’t understand it too. Even when I had money I supported the dev only regularly if he makes frequent updates and at least 3 out of 5 updates are good for me personally. Otherwise I have always the choice to to for an update I really enjoyed or don’t if it was underwhelming for me personally. Example: I personally pledged a guy regularly with 15 dollars. Then an update came what I REALLY enjoyed. BAM! I pledged 25 dollars. But the next two updates were mediocre and personally underwhelming for me so I only pledged with 1 dollar for quite a long time. Sometimes i even completely cancelled the support - especially since i don’t have enough money to support frequently a dev atm. And you can’t support every dev with just one dollar.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
i don’t understand it too. Even when I had money I supported the dev only regularly if he makes frequent updates and at least 3 out of 5 updates are good for me personally. Otherwise I have always the choice to to for an update I really enjoyed or don’t if it was underwhelming for me personally. Example: I personally pledged a guy regularly with 15 dollars. Then an update came what I REALLY enjoyed. BAM! I pledged 25 dollars. But the next two updates were mediocre and personally underwhelming for me so I only pledged with 1 dollar for quite a long time. Sometimes i even completely cancelled the support - especially since i don’t have enough money to support frequently a dev atm. And you can’t support every dev with just one dollar.
if you dont mind me asking which game was that lol.

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
update was very small. but its alright! I have nothing to complain about, I think Jessica's game is very promising. and of course, the stoper wants to make a great game. my expectations are always high when it comes to Jessica. :love::love::love::love:

sorry, i have to save Princess Zelda now.:HideThePain:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well that's the thing, she hasn't been fucked once by other guys except her own boyfriend. We have seen many 1on1 scenes with Heather, a sex scene, two threesome scenes and many other small things.
i think the first will be either with parker or a 3some with heather and chris

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
She can give a BJ to the bike guy...... fool around with Christian and Parker.... its not like stoper only give us lesbians fun activities... c-mon... Heather and Parker have almost the same amount of content and I personally have way more fun with Heather Rosa and Blake over any of the male characters any day
It's not a blowjob with the mechanic though, only a handjob. So besides sexual stuff with Connor and a whole lot of teasing with almost every guy, there are two handjobs so far, one with Mr. Parker and one with Victor.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, this game just dropped on to my radar in a big way. Absolutely love the quality of the renders. All those buildings, assets, etc, I recognise so many of them but never have I seen them utilised in such a way where they fit together that it makes you feel like this is a actual living city. More and more I'm finding that I prefer games where the dev takes the time and effort to do this rather than just use lots of standard, pre-built environments.

Of course, as with any female protag games with lesbian interactions, I'm focusing solely on this and glad to see that, for the most, she can avoid a lot of the male attention. Heather's an amazingly sensuous character and I was glad that she seemed to understand why Jessica rejected staying to watch on Day 9 (because she only wants Heather), but if Jessica's going to have a proper lesbian relationship, I am 100% on the Blake train. Things are fun with Heather, but I don't see her leaving her husband for Jessica, whereas I could definitely see Jessica splitting up with Conner and Blake is the one I hope to see her in a proper relationship with. Although I wouldn't be opposed to a possible threesome with Heather and Blake. ;)

Also hoping we might get some action with Rosa, Eve, and Shani, and as a big fan of incest games, I can't help but hold out vain hope for something with Laura. :love:

Great job stoper (y) Looking forward to more.

EDIT: Think I might also have to add a few more characters to my sig. ;)

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Things are fun with Heather, but I don't see her leaving her husband for Jessica, whereas I could defintely see Jessica splitting up with Conner and Blake is the one I hope to see her in a proper relationship with.
Some of my favorite ships involve a "good" girl with a bad (or formerly bad) girl, so while I agree that Blake would be nice, I'm more in on the Jessica - Eve pairing. :D Too bad that development there may come very late in the cycle.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
The way day 9 ends, it points like there are 2 routes splitting when you talk to Mr Parker in the morning.
At first I thought it's just 2 separate events you can attend - Mr Parker / Heather (+ husband) with no other implications except for preference.
But, at the end of day, when she covers Conner the text is different and looks like a hint for different paths...
On Mr Parker route, she says to herself something like "I can have fun without him" which points to a cheating path.
On Heather route, she says something about "we should have a talk", like there would be a sharing/swinging path.

Could be nothing, but I got a feeling the story might go 2 separate ways... Would be nice if stoper would clarify it :)

Reactions: Pogo123
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes