4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Lesbian routes are booooooring. I hate homosexual scenes.
Usually it's true, but in this game it's not. I feel like MC, and Heather go perfectly well with each other. The male characters in this game are boring, and not interested. MC's boyfriend is so clueless, and doesn't even know how to keep her happy. He is also so naive. I feel like the developer purposely makes them not interested to push people to try out the lesbian route. maybe the main characters in this game are heather, and mc.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Usually it's true, but in this game it's not. I feel like MC, and Heather go perfectly well with each other. The male characters in this game are boring, and not interested. MC's boyfriend is so clueless, and doesn't even know how to keep her happy. He is also so naive. I feel like the developer purposely makes them not interested to push people to try out the lesbian route. maybe the main characters in this game are heather, and mc.
For me personally Heather is boring, not the lesbian path itself, there are a lot of better female characters in the game. Her body is meh and she's just a whore fucking with every human being possible. There is nothing sexy about her anymore. Maybe that's why he made so many scenes with her lately so we can finally move forward to other characters, at least I hope. I'm always for balance between lesbian content and not.

umby

May 27, 2017
For me personally Heather is boring, not the lesbian path itself, there are a lot of better female characters in the game. Her body is meh and she's just a whore fucking with every human being possible. There is nothing sexy about her anymore. Maybe that's why he made so many scenes with her lately so we can finally move forward to other characters, at least I hope. I'm always for balance between lesbian content and not.
you are not wrong, and actually maybe she has a little too much space compared to the non-lesbian choice, this is obviously my personal opinion but in my opinion Heather could have worked better if she had been a character involved in the story as Jessica and not as a part of a lesbian story.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lesbian routes are booooooring. I hate homosexual scenes.
I wish I could faceplam this a million times :FacePalm:

then imagine how you would feel if people were constantly demanding homosexual scenes in your male Mc games threads. Because thats what happening on this site at the moment, just on female Mc games. Back to your topic, Eve could be a potential lesbian option too.
Except that the core audience of these adult games is straight, horny men and a lot of straight, horny men love to see women get it on with each other, so they're obviously going to want lesbian scenes in a female protag game and most devs do this anyway without having to be told to becaus that's why they're making a female protag game. There aren't really any straight, horny men who get off on seeing guys getting it on which is why that's never requested in a male MC game, so this comparison is not even close to accurate.

Point is this is a ntr game, so thinking about an LI path be it straight or lesbian is out of question. She is gonna be cheating with everyone that comes her way and its plain and simple as that.
This is not a NTR game, and I don't even know why it has that tag. So far, Jess hasn't been subjected to watching Connor fucking someone else while she watches on helplessly, she's only had the opportunity to watch Heather doing it with Christian, and that's not NTR, that's voyeurism.

Cheating also doesn't count as NTR because NTR is all about a character seeing their LI with someone else and it being torturous for them to see it. Right now, Conner is oblivious to what Jess is doing so it's simply just cheating. If she did something in front of him then that would be different, but NTR also typically refers to it happening with the MC because that's the person who the player/reader is most emotionally invested in. Conner may be her boyfriend, and you can certainly play the good girlfriend in this game, but few, if any, people will do that which makes Conner a character that the audience is not expected to be emotionally invested in, therefore anything done with his knowledge will still not be NTR but will just be cheating, or cucking at the very least.

She also doesn't have to cheat with everyone either. You've got 3 paths right now; good girlfriend, lesbian curiosity, and slut. If people make her cheat with everyone that comes her way, then that's how they've chosen to play the game, but there are at least 3 different ways people can perceive this game and the slut path is not the definitive version of this story.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's not to point bro. i play other games too if Mc is a girl i realy don't give a shit about both Lesbian and Normal kinda relationship but i prefer Lesbian if MC is a girl and try to stay away from dicking if Lesbian path is available.
and if my male MC games people demand homosexual i realy don't opposite that idea either if it's avoidable because Lesbian paths always avoidable if you don't like.
My problem is if i play as MC and MC's LI is gonna dump my MC for other girls/girl i don't like that position. And just to give MC a threesome they make MC's LI Bisexual or Lesbian (trying to find her place among men/women) that's bothering me.
Back to the topic so Eve , Heather , Blake 3 it's still low but it's depends on content i realy don't say no for more Blake scenes.
I don't think Heather is ever meant to be a LI for Jess. She's simply the character who helps Jess open herself up to lesbian experiences and feelings for other women. Jess may enjoy being with Heather right now, but if things escalate and get romantic between her and Blake, or even her and Eve, then she might have the option to cut the cord with Heather and she would probably be OK with that.

She shows she'll respect Jessica's wishes on day 9 if, after doing everything you can with Heather, you choose not to stay with her and Christian. Jess says, "You didn't scare me off. It was just different when it was the two of us", and Heather responds, "Ah, I get it". Jess is telling her she's not interested in being with both of them and Heather gets that, so if Jess wanted to stop things with Heather to either re-commit to Connor or be with Blake exclusively, I'm sure Heather would respect that and it would close that route.

Heather and Christian simply have an open relationship and Heather is attracted to Jess so she simply pressed her to see if she was into it and if you went with it, that just made Heather more determined to get what she wanted with Jess, but Jess could say no and show she's not into it, and that changes things. These choice-based games are never black and white and there's generally always a way to avoid the things that you don't like.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I don't think Heather is ever meant to be a LI for Jess. She's simply the character who helps Jess open herself up to lesbian experiences and feelings for other women. Jess may enjoy being with Heather right now, but if things escalate and get romantic between her and Blake, or even her and Eve, then she might have the option to cut the cord with Heather and she would probably be OK with that.

She shows she'll respect Jessica's wishes on day 9 if, after doing everything you can with Heather, you choose not to stay with her and Christian. Jess says, "You didn't scare me off. It was just different when it was the two of us", and Heather responds, "Ah, I get it". Jess is telling her she's not interested in being with both of them and Heather gets that, so if Jess wanted to stop things with Heather to either re-commit to Connor or be with Blake exclusively, I'm sure Heather would respect that and it would close that route.

Heather and Christian simply have an open relationship and Heather is attracted to Jess so she simply pressed her to see if she was into it and if you went with it, that just made Heather more determined to get what she wanted with Jess, but Jess could say no and show she's not into it, and that changes things. These choice-based games are never black and white and there's generally always a way to avoid the things that you don't like.
Jess just worship Heather like Goddess but i am not waiting for anything between them.
If situation different like Heather's husband strict and close minded maybe Heather leave him for Jess but they are open about it and they fuck nearly everything can move so Heather is a dead end there is no future just classic fuck budy.
so it's change my target to my Beautiful innocent Blake... And i am totally okey with it :D

Reactions: rocopc

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is not a NTR game, and I don't even know why it has that tag. So far...
That's the key. So far. It's better to have tags like that from the beginning so at least people are warned about what to expect even if it's not present at the moment. I have a certain feeling about Conner and Jessica's sister, they seem to enjoy spending time together a lot and share hobbies. I wouldn't rule something happening between the two of them out.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
What to expect in next update (wednesday)? If I remember correctly Jessica will meet school principal again, fitness center with Heather and....?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's the key. So far. It's better to have tags like that from the beginning so at least people are warned about what to expect even if it's not present at the moment. I have a certain feeling about Conner and Jessica's sister, they seem to enjoy spending time together a lot and share hobbies. I wouldn't rule something happening between the two of them out.
I don't disagree that having tags to represent future content is fine, but people who are saying that this game, in its present form, is a NTR game are just flat-out wrong.

Laura does seem like she might have a crush on Conner, but this could go in several ways that still doesn't go into NTR territory:

- If she's on the lesbian route and getting romantic with Blake, she might not care much if she sees them together because her feelings for Conner have changed and it's a convenient excuse to leave him without her feeling like the bad guy.
- If she's on the total slut route, the same thing could happen with regards to the feelings and she's got lots options in terms of people to leave him for, or if she persuades him into having an open, experimental relationship then they both might find it quite kinky and she'd be into it.
- If she's on the good girlfriend route, then it probably won't happen because unlike the other 2 routes, Jess is still satisfying Conner's needs and so he has less of a chance to stray with Laura.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're most likely mistaking cucking with ntr, if you dont know the differences just search them online, you will find why cheating, ntr and cucking is a different thing and why there are different types of ntr.
Cheating is different from NTR and cucking, but NTR and cucking are generally one and the same thing. The problem is that the definition has not only become muddied in recent years, but has largely, and wrongly, changed in the eyes of many people because a bunch of whiny, incel, man-babies kept crying "NTR!" every time a female character in hentai, adult VNs, etc, was seen doing anything romantic or sexual with a character that wasn't the MC, even if that female character wasn't even a LI.

And even if the female character was a LI, it was very rarely the case that they were fucking some guy in front of the MC and making him suffer, and it was more about simply advancing the plot by seeing her hold hands, kiss, and do other light things with another character in order to make the protagonist work harder to win her over.

But all these beta, incel, keyboard warriors cried and whined so much about seeing their waifus even look at another guy that they've successfully bamboozled enough people into thinking that NTR is any and all types of romantic/sexual interaction with a character that isn't the MC, as opposed to what it actually is and always was; a male MC seeing his LI with someone else and having it rubbed in his face in a torturous way, moreso if the LI is enjoying it too.

Ergo, this game has no NTR, it's just cheating.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Cheating is different from NTR and cucking, but NTR and cucking are generally one and the same thing. The problem is that the definition has not only become muddied in recent years, but has largely, and wrongly, changed in the eyes of many people because a bunch of whiny, incel, man-babies kept crying "NTR!" every time a female character in hentai, adult VNs, etc, was seen doing anything romantic or sexual with a character that wasn't the MC, even if that female character wasn't even a LI.

And even if the female character was a LI, it was very rarely the case that they were fucking some guy in front of the MC and making him suffer, and it was more about simply advancing the plot by seeing her hold hands, kiss, and do other light things with another character in order to make the protagonist work harder to win her over.

But all these beta, incel, keyboard warriors cried and whined so much about seeing their waifus even look at another guy that they've successfully bamboozled enough people into thinking that NTR is any and all types of romantic/sexual interaction with a character that isn't the MC, as opposed to what it actually is and always was; a male MC seeing his LI with someone else and having it rubbed in his face in a torturous way, moreso if the LI is enjoying it too.

Ergo, this game has no NTR, it's just cheating.
Goddamn seems like you've seen some shit, I've seen how some people react in other game threads where they scream about a girl if she even looks the other way and it's ntr to them and yeah that escalates to innumerous pages of the same idiotic ranting. But I'm basically taking into account the definitions from vndb here.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I don't think Heather is ever meant to be a LI for Jess.
I think stoper implied at the start that Heather is meant to be one of the love interests. That's why she keeps pursuing Jessica even id Jessica rebuffs any attempts to get a third party involved. I could be wrong though, it's been a while.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Goddamn seems like you've seen some shit, I've seen how some people react in other game threads where they scream about a girl if she even looks the other way and it's ntr to them and yeah that escalates to innumerous pages of the same idiotic ranting. But I'm basically taking into account the definitions from vndb here.
I just remember what NTR used to mean before the incels butchered it like white supremacists butchered the 'OK' hand gesture. So even if it might say on vndb or Urban Dictionary that NTR is a LI doing anything with someone other than the MC, it only says that because these people has successfully manipulated the perception of that word to make it this way when in reality, NTR was always a sub-genre about the MC's LI being stolen from them and being cuckolded by it.

A proper definition can be found here - .

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I think stoper implied at the start that Heather is meant to be one of the love interests. That's why she keeps pursuing Jessica even id Jessica rebuffs any attempts to get a third party involved. I could be wrong though, it's been a while.
As it is rn her only motive is to corrupt Jessica, implying the fact of how she tells her to seduce men when she sees a chance that is beneficial to her. Also the thing with Heather can't work as a li cause she literally fucks everyone that comes her way.

Reactions: petrenko8

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In a poly/threesome route, I can see that, but I was specifically referring to people who are mad that they probably won't get Heather all to themselves because that was likely never the intention of her character. Blake and possibly Eve and Shani are the characters that Jess could end up in a monogamous lesbian relationship with, and Heather was simply the means by which Jess would uncover these lesbian desires.

Reactions: afterlights
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes