4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
More Paola. :cautious: StoperArt is becoming like a mini-GRRM for the lewd vn/games scene. Original work of unique quality, always working on other stuff, makes the fans wait. :LOL: :cautious:

So, no proper JOHN update since... mid December? Well it'll be 6+ months then. Likely more like 7 by time anything gets released. If that's the new normal i don't see this ever getting anywhere from now on. gotta be the biggest bummer i could feel from entertainment media.

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
More Paola. :cautious: StoperArt is becoming like a mini-GRRM for the lewd vn/games scene. Original work of unique quality, always working on other stuff, makes the fans wait. :LOL: :cautious:

So, no proper JOHN update since... mid December? Well it'll be 6+ months then. Likely more like 7 by time anything gets released. If that's the new normal i don't see this ever getting anywhere from now on. gotta be the biggest bummer i could feel from entertainment media.
Ever played something called A wife and mother? It took him 1.5 years to show her tits

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am happy that I found these games this year, but on the other hand maybe 2023 would have been better.

Those lucky bastards who find these game in 2025.... I envy them.
I am saying same thing for people playing now DMD.I was there from the start back in september 2016.
No to mention SU-september 2015.
I'd say that was a story pacing problem tho. I'm sure some disagree, and would like things to move faster in-game, but in that sense JOHN does very well imo.
AWAM have the problem with too many characters and too many scenes that lead to nothing.Like we don't need so many renders each update only to see how Sophia walks.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Hi, all.
Here's the mini set with Paola. I think it turned out quite nice. It has 43 images of Paola's wedding night in 1440p. It was interesting working with this 1st person perspective.

Enjoy it, and let me know what you think.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017

Hi, all.
Here's the mini set with Paola. I think it turned out quite nice. It has 43 images of Paola's wedding night in 1440p. It was interesting working with this 1st person perspective.
Paola's Wedding Night
Enjoy it, and let me know what you think.
It would be better to post it in Paola thread.
Still (y) big thx.
As for your question I'm disappointed with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes