4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I just remember what NTR used to mean before the incels butchered it like white supremacists butchered the 'OK' hand gesture. So even if it might say on vndb or Urban Dictionary that NTR is a LI doing anything with someone other than the MC, it only says that because these people has successfully manipulated the perception of that word to make it this way when in reality, NTR was always a sub-genre about the MC's LI being stolen from them and being cuckolded by it.

A proper definition can be found here - .
I completely agree with you about anti NTR crowd on this site. It is hilarious how in a game with a male MC, everything even remotely sexual (a kiss or a slight touch) involving two characters is considered NTR, if one of them is not the MC. They go so far as to claim that even voyeur scenes are NTR. What is especially funny is the hypocrisy when it comes to female MC games, where it's exactly the opposite and nothing is ever NTR, not even when it technically should be.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I completely agree with you about anti NTR crowd on this site. It is hilarious how in a game with a male MC, everything even remotely sexual (a kiss or a slight touch) involving two characters is considered NTR, if one of them is not the MC. They go so far as to claim that even voyeur scenes are NTR. What is especially funny is the hypocrisy when it comes to female MC games, where it's exactly the opposite and nothing is ever NTR, not even when it technically should be.
Wasn't specifically meaning this site, but the internet in general, although I do agree that people on this site calling out things that aren't NTR are insufferable. I find it weird how anyone could look at a situation where they could simply just be talking to an attractive woman who then goes and talks to another guy, and call that NTR.

Which, to bring this back on-topic, is what this is all about; that this game does not have NTR in it and not only should the tag be removed, but people should stop saying this is a NTR game because it isn't.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
for me NTR is if the mc (male or female) has plenty of dirty hot sex with others than the (most of the time) boring partner. And I LOVE it :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I agree that this game doesn't have NTR, not even by the sites definition. "NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] "

The only instances of LI's being involved with someone other than MC is swinging/group sex scenes. Obviously there is no jealousy there, Jessica actively enjoys them. The Heather/Christian peeping scene isn't NTR either, so yeah that tag is inaccurate.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Jesus...this reminds me of Milfy City and Icstor having to change the TEXT in-game where Caroline talks about having slept with other men, every sweaty neckbeard was whining about it and forced Icstor to remove lines from the game.

Not even showing pics or anything, just text, as apparently the sister should've of course been a virgin and if it were up to them the mom would've been a virgin too and then we also got that cringy scene where we get to kill one of Caroline's ex-s to please the crying incels.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So, basically:

NTR (netorare): When the viewer or player knows that the main character's partner is having sex with someone else.
Cuckold: When the partner is unfaithful indepently of having knowledge of that or not.
Voyeurism: When someone gets aroused watching others undressing, nude or having sex.

That's it. We don't need long paragraphs defining that nor the history of the terms.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I agree that this game doesn't have NTR, not even by the sites definition. "NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] "

The only instances of LI's being involved with someone other than MC is swinging/group sex scenes. Obviously there is no jealousy there, Jessica actively enjoys them. The Heather/Christian peeping scene isn't NTR either, so yeah that tag is inaccurate.
So, basically:

NTR (netorare): When the main character is aware or suspects the truth about the partner being unfaithful.
Cuckold: When the partner is unfaithful indepently of having knowledge of that or not.
Voyeurism: When someone gets aroused watching others undressing, nude or having sex.

That's it. We don't need long paragraphs defining that nor the history of the terms.
Except there's a subset of Japanese NTR games where you play a female protagonist who cheats on her husband/boyfriend/whatever. Like this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/netorare-imouto-misaki-ecchi-arubaito-sex-life-12-12-2018-acerola.920/

The female protagonist has to get a job to pay off her lover's debt. The job involves things that devolve into fucking. And before someone says netorare is a bad English translation, the Japanese name has netorare in it - I checked the kanji.

So the Japanese say a female protagonist cheating on her lover is NTR.

Reactions: Pogo123

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Except there's a subset of Japanese NTR games where you play a female protagonist who cheats on her husband/boyfriend/whatever. Like this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/netorare-imouto-misaki-ecchi-arubaito-sex-life-12-12-2018-acerola.920/

The female protagonist has to get a job to pay off her lover's debt. The job involves things that devolve into fucking. And before someone says netorare is a bad English translation, the Japanese name has netorare in it - I checked the kanji.

So the Japanese say a female protagonist cheating on her lover is NTR.
I don't know, that generates confussion and is very male chauvinist. I suggest that this game will be NTR only when we know that Connor is having sex with someone else.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Jesus...this reminds me of Milfy City and Icstor having to change the TEXT in-game where Caroline talks about having slept with other men, every sweaty neckbeard was whining about it and forced Icstor to remove lines from the game.

Not even showing pics or anything, just text, as apparently the sister should've of course been a virgin and if it were up to them the mom would've been a virgin too and then we also got that cringy scene where we get to kill one of Caroline's ex-s to please the crying incels.
Ah yes, incest game threads. A cesspool of cancer where all your brain cells go to die. As I remember, it's the same case in become a rock star where the whole thread is always filled with people wanting the mc to fuck his sister and if she is with anyone else it's ntr. :HideThePain:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't disagree that having tags to represent future content is fine, but people who are saying that this game, in its present form, is a NTR game are just flat-out wrong.

Laura does seem like she might have a crush on Conner, but this could go in several ways that still doesn't go into NTR territory:

- If she's on the lesbian route and getting romantic with Blake, she might not care much if she sees them together because her feelings for Conner have changed and it's a convenient excuse to leave him without her feeling like the bad guy.
- If she's on the total slut route, the same thing could happen with regards to the feelings and she's got lots options in terms of people to leave him for, or if she persuades him into having an open, experimental relationship then they both might find it quite kinky and she'd be into it.
- If she's on the good girlfriend route, then it probably won't happen because unlike the other 2 routes, Jess is still satisfying Conner's needs and so he has less of a chance to stray with Laura.
You left out some posibilities. It can happen in the slut route if Conner feels neglected at some point and Jessica has second thoughts. It's not uncommon for cheaters to have those feelings when they are on the other side of it. Or it can happen regardless of Jessica's actions. Not likely, but possible. There are probably more posibilities, though. We'll have to wait and see. I don't know whose idea was to label this game with NTR. If it wasn't stoper maybe it's mislabeled, if it was him then it's there for a reason.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes