4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I think things point to him, but there's also the attack on the bike customizer (Victor?) for the same information Jessica was seeking. That was enough to cast doubt, but, then again, that may be the intention.

(It would be an interesting development if Connor is the vigilante and Christian was involved with CellCo.)

proximity67

Apr 22, 2020
Come on guys, think about it. He's an ex-military guy and he disappears or is late some nights. I'm sure he is the vigilante and Jessica will have sex with him without knowing that he's her boyfriend :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Come on guys, think about it. He's an ex-military guy and he disappears or is late some nights. I'm sure he is the vigilante and Jessica will have sex with him without knowing that he's her boyfriend :)
Except he wasn't in the country when the Vigilante first showed up.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Mr. Parker is vigilante. He's fighting crime just for a training to avoid being killed in a future so his nephew won't be all inspired and won't become a Spiderman. That's my theory at this point

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
As far as she knows. He could have come back earlier, starting doing vigilante stuff, then "come home" to Jess because he needs an alibi.
That doesn't make any sense, considering the way the story is told.

umby

May 27, 2017
Next update time? this month?
with its new video card I think it can speed up the time at least for renderings. in my opinion, stoper wraps up a lot in writing the story and in the ideas in the scenes. however it is I can't wait.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes