4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Jessica PC 1a.jpg
Hi, everyone.

I had a really shitty hardware week. First a few SSDs that I had ordered arrived, and I lost two days trying to set them up to work in RAID 0. Then my second new video card came, and my main rig refuses to make them work together. I'm hoping the problem is the power supply, so I ordered a new one. Now if that arrives and causes issues of its own, I'm trying with Jessica's tools.

It's been a huge setback for my release plans, so end of the month seems unlikely. I'll keep you updated.

Stay safe. And thanks for the support.

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017

View attachment 654771
Hi, everyone.

I had a really shitty hardware week. First a few SSDs that I had ordered arrived, and I lost two days trying to set them up to work in RAID 0. Then my second new video card came, and my main rig refuses to make them work together. I'm hoping the problem is the power supply, so I ordered a new one. Now if that arrives and causes issues of its own, I'm trying with Jessica's tools.

It's been a huge setback for my release plans, so end of the month seems unlikely. I'll keep you updated.

if it weren't that your game literally freaks me out I would have taken it badly, however I am quite used to waiting a long time for this game, so the news is not so bad in the end.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 654771
Hi, everyone.

I have a couple of fantasies surrounding computer "resolutions" : one involves dropping it off a bridge just as the boot screen comes up, (need a really long extension cord) another resembles the iphone in the blender scenario ( Google it - very satisfying). Chainsaws are good too. I feel your pain - custom rigs are not always going to play nice and sometimes it just does not work properly because of....reasons. Good luck !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 654771
Hi, everyone.

Imagine Jess using the tools to interrogate a suspect:)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

View attachment 654771
Hi, everyone.

Ooww sweaty and dirty. I say yes.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I am happy that I found these games this year, but on the other hand maybe 2023 would have been better.

Those lucky bastards who find these game in 2025.... I envy them.
average time for a completed development of a game takes 4 years ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
average time for a completed development of a game takes 4 years ?
This is probably hard to say but u can find these completed games:
https://f95zone.to/search/57296673/...]=1&c[nodes][0]=2&c[prefixes][0]=18&o=replies

But it all probably depends on the story that how long it takes and how many different renders it has and their quality, make scripting + dev pc setup(gpu, cpu etc) and does they the work 24/7 or 3/7 etc.

But you probably better to ask the stoper for this or other thread... I don't want to be shot here :p

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This is probably hard to say but u can find these completed games:
https://f95zone.to/search/57296673/?q=*&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=2&c[prefixes][0]=18&o=replies

But it all probably depends on the story that how long it takes and how many different renders it has and their quality, make scripting + dev pc setup(gpu, cpu etc) and does they the work 24/7 or 3/7 etc.

But you probably better to ask the stoper for this or other thread... I don't want to be shot here :p
the way the game is structured could last indefinitely. I would like the game to end at some point, then continue with chapter 2 where Jessica made a career in the newspaper, married with children and moved to another city; practically the same as awam but more sexually explicit.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes