4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game is beautiful, but the author is lazy, all because the money goes every month and he does not worry. It just throws a small update every 3 months for 3 images and then does nothing. The authors of games have become lazy, because of the spinelessness of people who support these projects with money. They don't require it, that's the result. And the authors feed promises, and in the end, for a long time, we see a shitty result. With a bunch of excuses, like a PC broke down or got sick, and 7 times a month))) NLT produces quality content twice a month and there are no stupid excuses, because it knows that if it does quality, people will reach out to it and pay money.
You obviously didn't even try to check the time between updates so far.
As a matter of fact-the updates were never a month away one from another.
It was almost always 40-60 days between updates.Unless he is working on a side project like JOHN Chronicles,Bella or Paola.
Or a game for Lessons of Passion site.
Not to mention around 1000 dollars after taxes,Patreon's cut etc is almost nothing for Italy.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
There is no other game to be fair "Paola" is a digital comic book he does artwork for, practically he did an art commision of x (can't be bothered to look up the amout) renders to fit that story.. As far as I know he has nothing to do with the writing/development of said comic aside from making pretty pictures.

That being said, he may do whatever he likes at whatever pace he sees fit, to each their own.
It's not that simple when people are accepting money. For years.

Goddamn i just thought about how much i'd been paying. It will not be justifiable for much longer. Certainly not at two updates a year, which is currently a reasonable forecast.

Reactions: Creeping Death

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's not that simple when people are accepting money. For years.

Goddamn i just thought about how much i'd been paying. It will not be justifiable for much longer. Certainly not at two updates a year, which is currently a reasonable forecast.
It is JUST that simple, that's the whole point. No two ways about it, you may pay or not, 100% up to you, but nonetheless he may do whatever tickles his fancy.

I myself cut support looooong ago since I don't agree with what he does. You see, I do whatever I see fit with my money and he does whatever he wants with his time, everbody wins :)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
continuing with the translation, i read that blake tells jessica that he likes photography and does it as a hobby, maybe jessica potrebeb to model him?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I hope the developer managed to fix any problem he had with his PC. was issues with graphic card right?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #55

Hi, everyone.

This blonde beauty I made for my friend Dantes. It's one of his characters, Tatiana. I really like how she ended up looking.
On another note, last week the new power supply arrived, and now everything works fine. It appears my old one didn't have enough juice for two Titan RTX cards. It's crazy, several more years and my PC will consume more energy than my oven.

After these mishaps with the hardware, a release before the end of the month is out of the question. So you can expect the update sometime next month.
For next week I have that bonus animation with Paola. The frames are rendered, actually.,I just have to put them together in a video format, and add some sound.

Well, that's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes