4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's crazy, several more years and my PC will consume more energy than my oven.
Using solar panels during render time :LOL:. During the day rendering and at night building the scene.

Edit: Not sure how much power costs in Italy but rendering or mining is way to expensive here in Germany due to the high price for power.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea it's true that at this rate graphic designers, animators etc will need personal power plant to be able to work.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I am not into overly huge tits but what irks me the most is that clothes always cling onto them like body paint. The gap looks fucking stupid and leaves no room for imagination, especially since breasts too often ignore gravity.
Welcome to 99.99% of the 3d artists out there, fixing this would be too time consuming and Billy who has no idea or interest in quality work, is still gonna throw $25 a month at a guy who just started working in Daz 3 weeks ago because his game has incest, so there is no benefit to it.

It would be nice to get some life accurate renders, but very few people actually care, that being said there was work done on easing up the clinging of the cloth onto the body in this specific render.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Development Blog #55

Hi, everyone.

This blonde beauty I made for my friend Dantes. It's one of his characters, Tatiana. I really like how she ended up looking.
On another note, last week the new power supply arrived, and now everything works fine. It appears my old one didn't have enough juice for two Titan RTX cards. It's crazy, several more years and my PC will consume more energy than my oven.

After these mishaps with the hardware, a release before the end of the month is out of the question. So you can expect the update sometime next month.
For next week I have that bonus animation with Paola. The frames are rendered, actually.,I just have to put them together in a video format, and add some sound.

Well, that's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
stoper me likie!

• Love
Reactions: stoper and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
gosh i LOVE this new girl Tatiana :love: she is one of my fav girls now. Really great work! I wonder if it’s possible to get a comic or small game just related to her as the mc. in some setting like Bella - that would be EPIC! Is she part of Paolas story? Or some new novel which is been worked on?

also: animated scenes for Paola now? Or “just” some separate short story?

edit: I just would have called her Helena like the Greek princess who started the war vs Troy cause she was such a beauty ^^

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
I don't get it. The previous update didn't get me any further into the story. You have fun with Mr Parker, go home, go to sleep, that's it. Now with 0.31, it's exactly the same. Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
I don't get it. The previous update didn't get me any further into the story. You have fun with Mr Parker, go home, go to sleep, that's it. Now with 0.31, it's exactly the same. Am I missing something?
The update is if u didn't want go out with parker

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's been a long time since the last updates of JOHN and AWAM, that Jessica and Sophia have already met in an alternative universe: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3549622

I don't know why the devs don't do official cameos of their characters in other games, they should learn from pop singers and rappers who do collaborations all the time, so their popularity increase.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes