4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... I don't know why the devs don't do official cameos of their characters in other games, they should learn from pop singers and rappers who do collaborations all the time, so their popularity increase.
The developer of Timestamps threw Sophia (from AWAM) into a scene in his game, she pops up and begs the fat-friend-character to let her be in this game instead of her own...
I think that situation was more of the Timestamps dev throwing shade at another dev he doesn't like though.

But yeah, One Hundred percent agree that more inter-game cameos would be cool

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The developer of Timestamps threw Sophia (from AWAM) into a scene in his game, she pops up and begs the fat-friend-character to let her be in this game instead of her own...
I think that situation was more of the Timestamps dev throwing shade at another dev he doesn't like though.

But yeah, One Hundred percent agree that more inter-game cameos would be cool
Off-Topic:
Aside from Sophia Timestamps also had a Luna (DeLuca Family) cameo ;)

May 24, 2020
Good game the only thing I see missing is more choices. Like what she will wear, how far she goes in a scene, (I know we can only go so far in a scene but some more choices would be nice), more choices on flirting and rejection. Also the text bar cuts the good stuff out of the picture.

Reactions: stoper and Elemo

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Like what she will wear,
Ok, I see it is your first post. First let me welcome you here. :) Second let me explain to your why more choices such as "what she wear" isn't a good idea.

If you give the player the choice to choose what a character should wear, requires the same renders with different outfits. Means, dev needs to render the same scene over and over again with different outfits. Which takes time and increase the game size for nothing.

Well there ways to achieve it by using different outfits as overlays on a model, but the renders aren't as good as an image rendered with an outfit on.

Many devs who offered the option to choose the outfit removed the option later in their game, because it took to much time and required more coding which led to more bugs in the game.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
the developer has been engaged in another project for a few months, so the latest update was only a conclusive event missing from the previous update. the developer had widely specified it but the neragive reviews come because some do not read / ask and shoot reviews without knowing.
In these months of waiting we have had the small update plus the first chapter of another game. So as a quantity of work it is always average. In addition, the dev has repeatedly said that he would be available to compensate the patreon who was not satisfied.
He has also already informed that, once this update is complete, he will work again on chapter 2 of the other project; so jessica will have to wait more.
however there will always be users who complain the same.
why do people think make other game when you're not even done with the first one like when i am in the studio and a artiest wnats to make other song when there not even done with the first one

Reactions: Elemo

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
why do people think make other game when you're not even done with the first one like when i am in the studio and a artiest wnats to make other song when there not even done with the first one
Because the first 1 is done as a hobby in their free time only supported by patreons while the second is a paid contract that puts food on the table from an associate... ever thought about that possibility ?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
It's been a long time since the last updates of JOHN and AWAM, that Jessica and Sophia have already met in an alternative universe: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3549622

I don't know why the devs don't do official cameos of their characters in other games, they should learn from pop singers and rappers who do collaborations all the time, so their popularity increase.
Somebody had a pretty good idea. AWAM's sophia's husband parker is the newsstand oldman parker on JOHN. They can make up stories around that.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
any ti i cant seem to download the Nopy version of android, it always says 403 session has expired, it always happens in deffirent games in this site any help would be good

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes