4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Like changelog says:

Hi there.
The small update is ready,[ I'll publish it in a couple of hours. It will go through the various tiers as usual, but I'll shorten the delay to just one day. So Pt patrons tomorrow, Au the day after, and so on.]
Keep in mind that it is a short one, just one scene basically. If Jessica doesn't go out with Parker and his friend, she gets to visit her neighbors and have some fun there.
So it was really short for me, but I don't complain because dev kept promise.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Let's see how much you can produce in two months in the same quality as Stoper does.
sure, thats why i never complaint about the three months for an update. But one thing i wouldnt have done is starting x sideprojects if i need that time for an update. You have to think about it, when the update is released it was six months of wait not two and thats just not worth it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
But one thing i wouldnt have done is starting x sideprojects if i need that time for an update.
We do not know what is going on in Stoper's mind and why he started many side-projects in-between JOHN's updates. We can speculate about it but Stoper will have his reasons for doing that.

One of the reasons I could think of it is to stay motivated and passionate about his projects. Creating renders for a game drains a lot from the artist and isn't always considered funny. Tbh it is damn exhausting and not comparable with creating single wallpapers as a hobby.

Receiving money argument:
Before people jump on the "but he receives money for that/I pay him to work on JOHN not on side-projects" argument let me tell you, that you do not support JOHN but Stoper as an artist. If you do not like it - don't support him. You want support JOHN only - sign up and quit your support after each update. Or be a pirate and download it from F95 - but then, please do not complain about the frequency of updates or their content.
when the update is released it was six months of wait not two and thats just not worth it.
Not quiet correct. In between John's updates he worked on Paola Chapter 1 and her Wedding night renders. Content which is available to all of his patrons. But I agree and understand that for someone who is interested in JOHN only it doesn't do much. But again, a patron doesn't support JOHN only but Stoper has whole.

And if an update is worth it or not is subjective and varies from player to player.

(Sorry, English isn't my first language and therefore I'm limited to express my points in a better way.)

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
among other things he already said that after this update he will work on the second chapter of paolo, so john will wait again.
we'll see how many later complain about the delay again

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's just frustration. You just have ignore them. Don't give them any kind of attention. With no reactions they'll have no choice but to accept things as they are or to live in ignorance. They'll always find something to argue with no matter what you say.
I agree that it's long, I'll give you that. For me it is too but what can I say, there is nothing we can do about it for now.
Now for both sides, keep your energy, don't waste your time and move on. Simple as that.
True words spoken..

Off-topic: Just realized how much Kim-Jong-un resemblance his grandfather Kim-Il-sung from your profile picture... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Karlito Marxismus

NoPPo

Jun 7, 2017
Is it just me or im the only one that thinks that there will not be sex scenes before Jessica finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her or is the vigilante or something like that is just a theory of mine :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Is it just me or im the only one that thinks that there will not be sex scenes before Jessica finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her or is the vigilante or something like that is just a theory of mine :unsure:
If you mean straight sex then maybe. But maybe we don't know if he's the Vigilante or cheating or just a red herring altogether.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Depends on your path. And there's always Heather and Christian next door with their engines running. The others are slow temptations/seductions.

Might be surprise twist with how dirty the LARPers get and Jess sees her first medieval orgy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123 and wynlard
Jan 3, 2019
The game is beautiful, but the author is lazy, all because the money goes every month and he does not worry. It just throws a small update every 3 months for 3 images and then does nothing. The authors of games have become lazy, because of the spinelessness of people who support these projects with money. They don't require it, that's the result. And the authors feed promises, and in the end, for a long time, we see a shitty result. With a bunch of excuses, like a PC broke down or got sick, and 7 times a month))) NLT produces quality content twice a month and there are no stupid excuses, because it knows that if it does quality, people will reach out to it and pay money.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Been a while since i visit this page. So whats the news? I did not play the recent update upon seeing some bad reviews last month.

Love this VN but this going backwards than upwards. Theres no much content when he releases some.

Reactions: Pogo123

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Been a while since i visit this page. So whats the news? I did not play the recent update upon seeing some bad reviews last month.

Love this VN but this going backwards than upwards. Theres no much content when he releases some.
the developer has been engaged in another project for a few months, so the latest update was only a conclusive event missing from the previous update. the developer had widely specified it but the neragive reviews come because some do not read / ask and shoot reviews without knowing.
In these months of waiting we have had the small update plus the first chapter of another game. So as a quantity of work it is always average. In addition, the dev has repeatedly said that he would be available to compensate the patreon who was not satisfied.
He has also already informed that, once this update is complete, he will work again on chapter 2 of the other project; so jessica will have to wait more.
however there will always be users who complain the same.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
the developer has been engaged in another project for a few months, so the latest update was only a conclusive event missing from the previous update. the developer had widely specified it but the neragive reviews come because some do not read / ask and shoot reviews without knowing.
In these months of waiting we have had the small update plus the first chapter of another game. So as a quantity of work it is always average. In addition, the dev has repeatedly said that he would be available to compensate the patreon who was not satisfied.
He has also already informed that, once this update is complete, he will work again on chapter 2 of the other project; so jessica will have to wait more.
however there will always be users who complain the same.
There is no other game to be fair "Paola" is a digital comic book he does artwork for, practically he did an art commision of x (can't be bothered to look up the amout) renders to fit that story.. As far as I know he has nothing to do with the writing/development of said comic aside from making pretty pictures.

That being said, he may do whatever he likes at whatever pace he sees fit, to each their own.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes