4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

And you thought you knew who the vigilante was, eh? :p

Hi, all.
I'm kidding, of course. This is just Spider Jess in an alternate universe, hanging on rooftops.

I'm a little behind schedule with the bonus image set and the animation, probably won't make it by Thursday. But don't worry, I'll send a message with the links to the patrons from the respective tiers for April when the content is ready.

As for the next update to the game, I'm hoping to have it before the end of May. But I can't say for certain that it will happen. So, as I've said before, if you want to support only on content release months, keep your pledge to $1 (or just keep an eye on the feed for free posts), and raise the pledge only when I give a concrete release date.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I love Jess as spider Gwen now I am sad there will be no cosplay event in the game :( would be cool if stoper maybe think about it for later (and make mr Parker dr octopus) or make a small separate game - but I think Paola has there priority what I am totally fine with too :)

and she looks so amazing without much make up and glasses just wow :love:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The way day 9 ends, it points like there are 2 routes splitting when you talk to Mr Parker in the morning.
At first I thought it's just 2 separate events you can attend - Mr Parker / Heather (+ husband) with no other implications except for preference.
But, at the end of day, when she covers Conner the text is different and looks like a hint for different paths...
On Mr Parker route, she says to herself something like "I can have fun without him" which points to a cheating path.
On Heather route, she says something about "we should have a talk", like there would be a sharing/swinging path.

Could be nothing, but I got a feeling the story might go 2 separate ways... Would be nice if stoper would clarify it :)
She also says, "I can have fun without him" if you're focusing solely on lesbian interactions, which is what I've been doing. She's only done things with Heather and Blake and has rejected all male advances, including not staying to watch Heather and Christian on Day 9, so it's not just cheating with guys for that dialogue, it's also cheating with girls.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

And you thought you knew who the vigilante was, eh? :p

Hi, all.
I'm kidding, of course. This is just Spider Jess in an alternate universe, hanging on rooftops.

I'm a little behind schedule with the bonus image set and the animation, probably won't make it by Thursday. But don't worry, I'll send a message with the links to the patrons from the respective tiers for April when the content is ready.

As for the next update to the game, I'm hoping to have it before the end of May. But I can't say for certain that it will happen. So, as I've said before, if you want to support only on content release months, keep your pledge to $1 (or just keep an eye on the feed for free posts), and raise the pledge only when I give a concrete release date.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
I love Jess as spider Gwen now I am sad there will be no cosplay event in the game :( would be cool if stoper maybe think about it for later (and make mr Parker dr octopus) or make a small separate game - but I think Paola has there priority what I am totally fine with too :)

and she looks so amazing without much make up and glasses just wow :love:
Actually will be nice to go with Spider Woman.That outfit leaves little to the imagination.
Also there is the live action role-play thing with Tommy and friends.So some cosplay will come for sure.
Jessica can pull out easy Samus Aran or Black Canary or Emma Frost or Sue Storm or Sonya Blade/Cassie Cage

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
She also says, "I can have fun without him" if you're focusing solely on lesbian interactions, which is what I've been doing. She's only done things with Heather and Blake and has rejected all male advances, including not staying to watch Heather and Christian on Day 9, so it's not just cheating with guys for that dialogue, it's also cheating with girls.
Im not really focused on cheating as cheating with men only. Was merely focused on reading how the story evolves.
And from Jess/Conner relationship POV it looks like it takes 2 different routes: the cheating and the swinging/sharing (no matter the protagonists :) )
Ofc I might be wrong, wouldnt be the first time.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
And this game is realy good like master piece but there is a one problem in Lesbian route.

There is no LI for Lesbian path ofc. there is Heather and Blake but Heather is married and they are open about their relationship so there is no way Heather and Jess being together more likely there is no way Heather leave her husband for Jess. most likely they try to pursue Jess in 3 way relationship.
There is only Blake for decent LI and there is no scene for Blake and Jess only 1 or 2 kiss.

I hope we can see more Lesbian LI for Jess. or just more Blake scene because she is cute and hot :D

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
If MC is a Male i don't like either but it's totally different if MC is Female and Beautiful as Jess.
then imagine how you would feel if people were constantly demanding homosexual scenes in your male Mc games threads. Because thats what happening on this site at the moment, just on female Mc games. Back to your topic, Eve could be a potential lesbian option too.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
And this game is realy good like master piece but there is a one problem in Lesbian route.

There is no LI for Lesbian path ofc. there is Heather and Blake but Heather is married and they are open about their relationship so there is no way Heather and Jess being together more likely there is no way Heather leave her husband for Jess. most likely they try to pursue Jess in 3 way relationship.
There is only Blake for decent LI and there is no scene for Blake and Jess only 1 or 2 kiss.

I hope we can see more Lesbian LI for Jess. or just more Blake scene because she is cute and hot :D
Point is this is a ntr game, so thinking about an LI path be it straight or lesbian is out of question. She is gonna be cheating with everyone that comes her way and its plain and simple as that.

Reactions: LaPein

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Point is this is a ntr game, so thinking about an LI path be it straight or lesbian is out of question. She is gonna be cheating with everyone that comes her way and its plain and simple as that.
If you go for Lesbian only and constantly deny to husband/boyfriend eventually he get bored and it's gonna be divorce or maybe he gonna cheat MC.
There are other options too no one say Jess. gonna stay all game with her husband/boyfriend.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
then imagine how you would feel if people were constantly demanding homosexual scenes in your male Mc games threads. Because thats what happening on this site at the moment, just on female Mc games. Back to your topic, Eve could be a potential lesbian option too.
That's not to point bro. i play other games too if Mc is a girl i realy don't give a shit about both Lesbian and Normal kinda relationship but i prefer Lesbian if MC is a girl and try to stay away from dicking if Lesbian path is available.
and if my male MC games people demand homosexual i realy don't opposite that idea either if it's avoidable because Lesbian paths always avoidable if you don't like.
My problem is if i play as MC and MC's LI is gonna dump my MC for other girls/girl i don't like that position. And just to give MC a threesome they make MC's LI Bisexual or Lesbian (trying to find her place among men/women) that's bothering me.
Back to the topic so Eve , Heather , Blake 3 it's still low but it's depends on content i realy don't say no for more Blake scenes.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
in the earlier releases of the game there was a planned Eve path even so far as to have them work together instead of Rosa and Jessica in the early days but I think it was dropped since it was a path that cut off every other path in that current versions game I would like to see it brought back though

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes