4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
I'm nice.. but I don't like grown-ups crying like little girls.. are you a little girl or a grown-up?

0. Download JOHN Windows build from OP.

1. Download Ren'Py SDK.dmg from here:

Install it and copy the folder into a folder where you keep all your games.

2. Start Ren'Py SDK and click on the right game (in your case JOHN) on the right (the game will show up if it placed in the same folder as where you keep your Ren'Py games).
View attachment 617898

3. Click on "Build Distribution" (right panel) and wait.
View attachment 617899

4. Choose for which platform you want to compile the game (in your case Macintosh x86_64) (right panel).
View attachment 617901

5. Click on build and wait.

6. Enjoy the game on your Mac.

Thank you!
I will try your method

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
stoper Have you ever thought of skipping days in the future to get to the mentioned events faster or are you strictly going to follow your route with day by day story?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This game is somewhat like AWAM, in that there is almost no incentive to give any guy the time of day, while the field is stuffed with hot women you want to see your protagonist hook up with. Mom, sister, neighbor, the two co-workers, the field is quite large and quite comely. The dudes, on the other hand, are completely lacking. Seedy garage workers, old guys/hobos, just do not appeal. Hopefully the dev will up the lesbian content accordingly.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Any information on the contents of the next update?
Some spanking from the principal.If you go that route of course.
Visiting fitness center with Heather if you have meet with her and Christian instead of mr.Parker.
Maybe the promised lunch with Rosa and mr.Parker.
Sharing stories with Rosa???

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I can tell you she will be screwing with her husband again,she does that with every release I believe. Just my thoughts,not to be takin seriously.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Any information on the contents of the next update?
You are going to meet George Tremblay, the owner of the warehouse the vigilantes bike was delivered to.
You'll go to the fitness center with Heather
You can interview Shani, if you didn't interview the Mayor.
The spanking is scheduled for friday :), anything with Rosa will happen 'sometime'.
Well, that is what is supposed to happen. Anything may change. After all Jessica was supposed to call Shani this day to set up the interview...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes