4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Did YOU bother to read any of the comments you replied to? The guy was "suggesting" Stoper just hire another artist, which is pretty ridiculous since Stoper receive a pittance compared to some of the other Devs on Patreon, despite clearly having a strong following as we approach 353 pages on this thread.

Maybe our critical friend is a supporter, but odds are low considering this is a pirating forum, filled with individuals that find any delay from creators to be unacceptable and throw out nuggets of wisdom like "go faster" and "pay money so I may have your art for free more quickly".

And for the record, I don't think hiring another artist would be particularly helpful, Stoper is clearly talented and would likely struggle to find an equal who would work on the project.
Yes, I read YOUR comments, which were the ONLY ones I was replying to.

Stoper might receive a pittance compared to some other devs, but he's still getting $1,750 per month. That's hardly pennies and is considerably more than I earn for doing a full-time job, 40hrs per week.

filled with individuals that find any delay from creators to be unacceptable and throw out nuggets of wisdom like "go faster" and "pay money so I may have your art for free more quickly".
Yeah, and you're one of them! It's exactly what you told that guy to do! Pay to get it faster, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Feel free to support on Patreon so he has the funds to hire someone else then
Isn't that what you said? I've taken that directly from your post.

You haven't a clue whether the guy is a supporter, or not. You just automatically made an ASSUMPTION, because the guy's making comments on here.
Lot's of people on here support the various devs with real money. Not everybody is a freeloader.

As for your last comment, you've virtually repeated what I said, so what's your argument?

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Lmao, that's just moronic.

Normal, healthy people don't want to fuck their siblings/parents/relatives... if the devs want their game/characters to reflect this reality they're not going to put incest into their games. It's asinine to suggest that the MC having relatives in the game automatically means they have to be fuckable.
Normal, healthy people in today's world, you will have a hard time finding that, mate.
None of who are here, or play stuff of this website are normal in anyway.

Plus this game is a multiple choice adventure, branching paths, right. By the virtue of that, there should be freedom to choose; who to pursue, what to do. Jessica could pursue Heather, Blake, her mother.

Sure her mother may reject Jessica (reality and all), disown her or something. But choice; the inclusion of choice is vital.
(Remember this is by in large a, choose your own adventure)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Just thinking of Jessica and her mom together makes my skin crawl, let's leave the incest out of this one game please, there's already way too many games focused on that fetish and I feel like if Stoper wanted to make easy money he would have just made this yet another hamfisted incest game from the start.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
rereading the first pages of the topic, we read that stoper had planned something intrigued with his mother and his mysterious new partner. Who knows if he will have kept that idea .... :unsure:

also I read that there will be other events with victor, in short, rereading from the beginning many things are discovered. it will be seen if they remained confirmed

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Just thinking of Jessica and her mom together makes my skin crawl, let's leave the incest out of this one game please, there's already way too games focused on that fetish and I feel like if Stoper wanted to make easy money he would have just made this yet another hamfisted incest game from the start.
Why not both routes? That way everyone can be satisfied.

• Angry
Reactions: fortuna95 and Back

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Just thinking of Jessica and her mom together makes my skin crawl, let's leave the incest out of this one game please, there's already way too games focused on that fetish and I feel like if Stoper wanted to make easy money he would have just made this yet another hamfisted incest game from the start.
Exactly!! I mainly focus on Incest games, they're my favorites but every now and then, I play one where there's no incest and it doesn't need any, something like this game or "A Mother's Love" where the game and story it's great as it is without the incest.

Why not both routes? That way everyone can be satisfied.
:unsure: :unsure: I don't know if everyone will be satisfied, even with incest in the game that would have to be "lesbian incest" :cautious: :FacePalm: and possibly many incest players also like "straight incest" so incest in the game even as a route wouldn't help that much and it wouldn't satisfy everyone either. So I think it's okay as it is without any incest in the game since there's already a Lesbian path for those who are into that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: kasata

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, I read YOUR comments, which were the ONLY ones I was replying to.

Stoper might receive a pittance compared to some other devs, but he's still getting $1,750 per month. That's hardly pennies and is considerably more than I earn for doing a full-time job, 40hrs per week.

Yeah, and you're one of them! It's exactly what you told that guy to do! Pay to get it faster, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Isn't that what you said? I've taken that directly from your post.

You haven't a clue whether the guy is a supporter, or not. You just automatically made an ASSUMPTION, because the guy's making comments on here.
Lot's of people on here support the various devs with real money. Not everybody is a freeloader.

As for your last comment, you've virtually repeated what I said, so what's your argument?
If you're not going to consider the context of replies then you're not worth the discussion.

This thread is filled with users calling Stoper lazy, a fraud, etc. and just genuine toxicity to someone producing a product that all these commenters will download within 5 minutes of being posted in this thread. This thread is supposed to be a discussion about the game, not a top of the head suggestion box about how Stoper should pay for other artists so he can release quicker, which again I think would be fruitless. And again, is who I originally replied to.

I have supported Stoper on Patreon multiple times in the past and am quite happy with my contribution to the game. Despite having put my money where my mouth is, I'm not just posting critical surface levels comments, that's "what the fuck I'm talking about".

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
If you're not going to consider the context of replies then you're not worth the discussion.

This thread is filled with users calling Stoper lazy, a fraud, etc. and just genuine toxicity to someone producing a product that all these commenters will download within 5 minutes of being posted in this thread. This thread is supposed to be a discussion about the game, not a top of the head suggestion box about how Stoper should pay for other artists so he can release quicker, which again I think would be fruitless. And again, is who I originally replied to.

I have supported Stoper on Patreon multiple times in the past and am quite happy with my contribution to the game. Despite having put my money where my mouth is, I'm not just posting critical surface levels comments, that's "what the fuck I'm talking about".
If you can't, or more likely won't answer my original question then you're not worth bothering with, either.

FYI, I've supported Stoper with real money as well.

You're just all bent out of shape because you were trying to be a sarcastic smart-arse with a new member and I called you out on it. That's what the fuck I'M talking about.

You can white-knight Stoper all you want, but the FACTS are that he's done one half-arsed five-minute update in seven months.

I won't be replying to you again.
Bye. Have a nice life.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
O'k, renders are good.

But why someone need to render blowjob scenes on DAZ??? There is thousand of billions scenes like this for free since the time when internet was invented.

And the plot... just another office soap opera for grannies.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
O'k, renders are good.

But why someone need to render blowjob scenes on DAZ??? There is thousand of billions scenes like this for free since the time when internet was invented.

I see that you are a video game developer,, I would like to see your product

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
O'k, renders are good.

I doubt anyone is here hoping to find next Nobel Prize in literature.
Not to mention this is not a game made with milions of dollars.
It still more interesting than games with 10 millions for marketing.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes