4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Jessica and her mother........, darn. That would be something alright.
The only way this game will ever come close to any kind of incest is if there is some kind of threesome between Jessica, her mother and someone else, could be the guy her mothers supposedly meeting or could be conner.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The only way this game will ever come close to any kind of incest is if there is some kind of threesome between Jessica, her mother and someone else, could be the guy her mothers supposedly meeting or could be conner.
nhaa, if stoper wants to force his hand, there may be something light between jessica conner and laura

Reactions: mma456

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Not every game needs incest. Maybe Stoper and his writer are not into it..??
Every game needs incest, if only for the freedom of choice though i'm not going to get into that with you. Those weren't rhetorical questions.What other use can there be for the mother and sister characters? Having Jessica spy on them getting railed by other characters?What fun is that? And why would she spy on someone shes not attracted to? Would any of them be involved in a threesome with Jessica without actually touching each other? Or some completely irrelevant roles, just there to show us that Jess has a family and take up space?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Stoper many times said he doesn't like incest and it won't be a thing. Those characters can have some 'adventures' on their own I suppose. It's also pretty damn unrealistic almost every single time and strenght of JOHN is relatively believable setting.

umby

May 27, 2017
it's not a real criticism but stoper would need a small team to give a little regularity to its updates.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is potential, down the road of incest between Jessica and her sister. Plus there is potential of sparks flying between Jessica and her mother.

Jessica and her mother........, darn. That would be something alright.
That thought did pop into my head when I first saw her sister and I'm not gonna lie, it would be very hot to see them together, but I don't have very high hopes we'll see anything like that.

What would then be the point of making those two characters so god damn hot, if there are no plans for lesbian incest? Why introduce them at all?
Well, for starters, the vast majority of Daz models are hot and gorgeous, so they can't really be blamed for using what's available. Secondly, it's possible that their introduction isn't so much for Jessica but for Conner. I get the feeling that her sister has a bit of a thing for him and perhaps the more Jessica neglects him for other men and/or women, the more the sister has a chance to seduce Conner.

Stoper many times said he doesn't like incest and it won't be a thing. Those characters can have some 'adventures' on their own I suppose. It's also pretty damn unrealistic almost every single time and strenght of JOHN is relatively believable setting.
Believable to a point. She expresses great love and affection for her man Conner, yet she can fuck her cougar neighbour and the decrepit old guy who runs the magazine stall without so much as a shred of guilt or shame, then comes back to her man like nothing happened. I mean, if she's so in love with Conner, why is she even interested in old men and other women, let alone showing an almost callous disregard for their relationship?

Last edited by a moderator:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That thought did pop into my head when I first saw her sister and I'm not gonna lie, it would be very hot to see them together, but I don't have very high hopes we'll see anything like that.

Well, for starters, the vast majority of Daz models are hot and gorgeous, so they can't really be blamed for using what's available. Secondly, it's possible that their introduction isn't so much for Jessica but for Conner. I get the feeling that her sister has a bit of a thing for him and perhaps the more Jessica neglects him for other men and/or women, the more the sister has a chance to seduce Conner.

Believable to a point. She expresses great love and affection for her man Conner, yet she can fuck her cougar neighbour and the decrepit old guy who runs the magazine stall without so much as a shred of guilt or shame, then comes back to her man like nothing happened. I mean, if she's so in love with Conner, why is she even interested in old men and other women, let alone showing an almost callous disregard for their relationship?
Blame the player,not the game.You are the one choosing what Jessica will do with all characters in the game.
You can Good Wife route same was as AWAM,it's just Good GF here.
But at least in AWAM Sophia shows a great deal more uncertainty and unease with the things she's doing outside of her marriage which shows her internal struggle. Jessica, so far, hasn't shown the same which is an issue with the game since there aren't renders or lines of dialogue included to show that she too struggles with these feelings she's having and things she's doing with other people. Instead she acts like it's the most normal thing in the world to have sex with her cougar neighbour then be all lovey-dovey with her boyfriend.
You obviously are not on Good GF route then.You should deny all male characters except Conner.And maybe even some female.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaPein

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Blame the player,not the game.You are the one choosing what Jessica will do with all characters in the game.
You can Good Wife route same was as AWAM,it's just Good GF here.
But at least in AWAM Sophia shows a great deal more uncertainty and unease with the things she's doing outside of her marriage which shows her internal struggle. Jessica, so far, hasn't shown the same which is an issue with the game since there aren't renders or lines of dialogue included to show that she too struggles with these feelings she's having and things she's doing with other people. Instead she acts like it's the most normal thing in the world to have sex with her cougar neighbour then be all lovey-dovey with her boyfriend.

Reactions: Dilettante and Jubz

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Jessica, so far, hasn't shown the same which is an issue with the game since there aren't renders or lines of dialogue included to show that she too struggles with these feelings she's having and things she's doing with other people. Instead she acts like it's the most normal thing in the world to have sex with her cougar neighbour then be all lovey-dovey with her boyfriend.
Well, that's the thing, my approach to her character is that she's not struggling that much about it. She loves Conner, even if him being back is not going as she had imagined it. And she's exploring some new sensations with Heather, who's pretty chill about it, making Jessica not take it seriously either. And she hasn't done anything that serious with men to be bothered about it. She's just not a prude girl. It's the 21st century, she's not married to Conner, she can do whatever she likes.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Every game needs incest, if only for the freedom of choice
Lmao, that's just moronic.

Normal, healthy people don't want to fuck their siblings/parents/relatives... if the devs want their game/characters to reflect this reality they're not going to put incest into their games. It's asinine to suggest that the MC having relatives in the game automatically means they have to be fuckable.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, that's the thing, my approach to her character is that she's not struggling that much about it. She loves Conner, even if him being back is not going as she had imagined it. And she's exploring some new sensations with Heather, who's pretty chill about it, making Jessica not take it seriously either. And she hasn't done anything that serious with men to be bothered about it. She's just not a prude girl. It's the 21st century, she's not married to Conner, she can do whatever she likes.
I can certainly understand that when people are dating, but when it gets to the point of living together and thoughts of marriage later on down the line, it becomes a more serious issue of cheating for me, and I guess I just like to see characters have a bit more of a moral dilemma with these sorts of things. Even if I ultimately guide Jessica towards experiences with Heather and Blake (which I do), I feel like it should give her pause to reconsider her relationship with Conner and not just carry on like everything is normal, especially if/when she begins to develop romantic feelings for someone else.

But, that's just me. It doesn't necessarily ruin this game for me in any way, I'm still a big fan of it, it's just something I personally felt was a bit off.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes