4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
May 2, 2020
Probably an unpopular opinion, but idgaf about delays if they aren't caused by all the side projects. The game itself takes as long as it takes.
Yeah, at least he’s letting people know and doesn’t make false promises. That’s a good attitude.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
God Stoper just keeps letting me down. I've long since stopped supporting him via patreon but this man needs to seriously 1)get over himself/stop being a perfectionist, 2)start taking money and hiring some help, and 3)start being professional and stop missing deadlines. Oh and stop taking on side projects. A 30 minute side project is 30 minutes lost on JOHN. Had high hopes for this project especially since Stoper came out swinging with a strong early build and took shots at other developers but the dude is clearly struggling to make deadlines with what he has and it's time he starts looking on bringing more ppl onto the project. Cause this is getting stupid. If it was one thing holding it up he could have released the update and in the next added the changes.

umby

May 27, 2017
I hope it works until the weekend. Unfortunately there are not so many games with female protagonists
if stoper has decided to make other additional renderings I doubt that the release will be in a short time, I think it may be (if all goes well) at the end of next week. it seemed too strange that the release was yesterday or today, it would have been too early.

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020
Man, I've been anticipating this update for so fucking long. I've been checking this thread for like 2 months straight, hoping an update will come soon, then you got me excited with the blog post only to take that back and say you won't release it anytime soon. Drop a release date ASAP please, just so I can wait it out again.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Man, I've been anticipating this update for so fucking long. I've been checking this thread for like 2 months straight, hoping an update will come soon, then you got me excited with the blog post only to take that back and say you won't release it anytime soon. Drop a release date ASAP please, just so I can wait it out again.
i think many here feel you. But I would suggest to not make your hopes too high since as far as I know it will be just teasing (again) excluding stuff with the husband or friend.

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020
No way, wtf. I was really hoping her and Mr Parker would have a scene or two. That was very erotic and the best. If it's just another scene with Conner, I doubt it's worth the wait honestly.

JohnPoop Man

Aug 14, 2017
I've been waiting for this update for a bit now, I was checking on the thread thrice a day to see when it came out.

I'm disappointed it couldn't be out in time, I'm sure it's for a good reason, disappointed I am nonetheless.

Also I find it odd that you would delay an update with a release date and then not have an release date for the delayed update.

Reactions: Elemo

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
God Stoper just keeps letting me down. I've long since stopped supporting him via patreon but this man needs to seriously 1)get over himself/stop being a perfectionist, 2)start taking money and hiring some help, and 3)start being professional and stop missing deadlines. Oh and stop taking on side projects. A 30 minute side project is 30 minutes lost on JOHN. Had high hopes for this project especially since Stoper came out swinging with a strong early build and took shots at other developers but the dude is clearly struggling to make deadlines with what he has and it's time he starts looking on bringing more ppl onto the project. Cause this is getting stupid. If it was one thing holding it up he could have released the update and in the next added the changes.
1.Trust me that won't happen.
2.Good luck hiring someone when you are getting around 1000$ after taxes.If people making around 10 000 Are not getting any help why you expect Stoper will do it?Not to mention that the amount of money you are making has nothing to do with the number of updates you are making each year.The top devs with more than 24 000 and 6 000 patrons are uodating their games 1,2 or 3 times per year.
in fact I'm looking for other similar games with a high level of graphics, and there aren't any. the only ones have biblical waiting times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2018, and we still in v.31
Obviously you don't know AWAM-3 years and we are sill at 0.095:)

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
You've been here for just 2 months and feel frustrated, now imagine how the rest of us who have been waiting for half a year feel :KEK:
No way, wtf. I was really hoping her and Mr Parker would have a scene or two. That was very erotic and the best. If it's just another scene with Conner, I doubt it's worth the wait honestly.
There's not going to be anything with Parker so soon after the last update I bet, the upcoming update will most likely have the usual lesbian sex scenes and something with Conner. If you're thinking there's going to be any sex scenes with any other male in the game it's very unlikely for it to happen this update.

Reactions: KORAAN

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019
It must be suck for people had been waiting for d update for too long... lucky for me I only started playing this game yesterday... My advice for Stopper is they/he should start recruiting sumone to speed up the update releases... I remember reading the front page of the patreon that they/he intended to release an update every 2 months... so sad that it didn't happen..
It's a sad world..... BUT I CAN WAIT!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
"Some extra images" shouldn't take too long. But I am sensing icstor vibes here, so yeah..
If he doesn't release it next week, the update wont come for the next few months, mark my words.
It depends on how much "some extra images" are and what props. need to be used same as for how much time it takes for postwork with photoshop.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes