4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #60

Hey, everyone.

Bad news, I'll have to delay the update again. I know, I know, it's becoming a fucking habit of mine :(. We made some changes to a scene today when working on the final script with Amanda, and we both agree that it made the scene much better. I'll have to make some extra images, so I won't make it for tomorrow. I can try and give you another release date, and then I'll probably miss that one too. So, it's coming out soon, and I like how it's shaping up, at least that's a good news.

Enjoy this quick render of Jess, she's not happy with me either.

Sorry. Stay safe, and thanks for the patience.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Development Blog #60

Hey, everyone.

Bad news, I'll have to delay the update again. I know, I know, it's becoming a fucking habit of mine :(. We made some changes to a scene today when working on the final script with Amanda, and we both agree that it made the scene much better. I'll have to make some extra images, so I won't make it for tomorrow. I can try and give you another release date, and then I'll probably miss that one too. So, it's coming out soon, and I like how it's shaping up, at least that's a good news.

Not going on time on a date with Jessica?Wrong move my friend,wrong move.
Must be Conner.
His perfectionism costs him a lot. He deserves 1000+ patrons, but he has less than 400. His choice.
The number of patrons a dev have,has nothing to do with the number of updates he is posting in 1 year.Otherwise people that are posting 1,2 or 3 times per year should have only 10 patrons and not more than 6 000 or more than 24 000
but he is being honest that he can't make the deadline. en he let his patrons know on time that the update is gonna be delayed.
I was talking only about the render of Jessica.
Nothing about Stoper or the update.
I hate to see Jessica so sad.

Even with the slow pace, in relation to other devs concerning quality, build up and story, he deserves more patrons, imho! There's only one thing he must do to achieve this. You all know the i..... word and hordes of patrons would join ;)
Pretty sure that AWAM is getting at least 66% of the money because of the incest.Not that is not even vanilla so far,but still attract a lot of people.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
His perfectionism costs him a lot. He deserves 1000+ patrons, but he has less than 400. His choice.
Even with the slow pace, in relation to other devs concerning quality, build up and story, he deserves more patrons, imho! There's only one thing he must do to achieve this. You all know the i..... word and hordes of patrons would join ;)

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I think this final scene arrangement was really necessary. So how much time has passed since the last update? The DEV must be quite brave. People are constantly criticizing him, but he is still delaying the update date. WOW. He's really brave. I have great respect for him. BUT if we see Conner in the last scene... I think this would be the last update of the game. Because I can feel the anger of people.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Not going on time on a date with Jessica?Wrong move my friend,wrong move.
Must be Conner.

The number of patrons a dev have,has nothing to do with the number of updates he is posting in 1 year.Otherwise people that are posting 1,2 or 3 times per year should have only 10 patrons and not more than 6 000 or more than 24 000
but he is being honest that he can't make the deadline. en he let his patrons know on time that the update is gonna be delayed.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
too bad, but let's be honest. when it comes to quick und kept releases, there is Eva Kiss and then there are all the other developers ..
Eva was few days late the last update...it's uncommon, yeah!

btw - welcome at F95!

Reactions: Kerobin

Karlito Marxismus

Oct 28, 2018

Development Blog #60

Hey, everyone.

It's alright. It happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This thread will be 2 years old tomorrow and is filled with complaints about slow updates. He would need another two years alone to give the family member enough time to prepare their luggage and board the train and additional two years to finally arrive at Jessica's apartment.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Well that is disappointing, obviously i want the game to be the best it can be so waiting it is. Anyways i have 3 games on my HD at the moment, that will be enough for this week. Hopefully the delay does not take more than a week.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
in fact I'm looking for other similar games with a high level of graphics, and there aren't any. the only ones have biblical waiting times
JOHN is top of the class when it comes to graphics.
Phillygames is better at animations and his graphics aren't bad either.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes