4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Everybody chill. The update is 24-48 hours away. Damn all this acting like spoiled entitled children is annoying af. Just try another game if you don't really like this one (if your complaining then to me it's obvious you don't like it) patients is a virtue seems not to many people have this virtue. Sad.
we don't even know if there will be even (straight) action (without her husband involved) in the update so i keep it quite relaxed with the update.

Reactions: Busted1201

tek

Nov 12, 2016
stopper actually has a full time graphics job so this is done in whatever spare time he has , and the quality of the work is top notch so i can't really see why non supporters are complaining.

Keep up the good work stopper, like always I'm sure the wait will be worth it for those with patience.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
stopper actually has a full time graphics job so this is done in whatever spare time he has , and the quality of the work is top notch so i can't really see why non supporters are complaining.

Keep up the good work stopper, like always I'm sure the wait will be worth it for those with patience.
And, if I'm not mistaken, they're in Italy which was hit very hit by COVID since around February/March.

People on this site so often forget that the devs have lives outside of making these games, some have families, and most don't do this work for a living but in their spare time and are often learning as they go. Yet because of the fast-paced, quick-delivery world we live in they expect everything to be done fast and if a dev doesn't release an update every month then they're considered "slow" and labeled a "milker". It's ridiculous.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
And, if I'm not mistaken, they're in Italy which was hit very hit by COVID since around February/March.

People on this site so often forget that the devs have lives outside of making these games, some have families, and most don't do this work for a living but in their spare time and are often learning as they go.
How dare they try to survive?
But yeah, especially with only 1500dollars a month, you can't expect someone to work full time of this.
Said it in other game threads, want the development to go faster? Support them on patreon so maybe they can work on it full time. Complaining while not supporting the devs is the dumbest thing there is.

malegebi123

Jul 15, 2018
where’s the surprise? You realized it's never gonna happen on Thursday when he said the surprise will be on Thursday or Friday.

Purple Game

Sep 13, 2018
But yeah, especially with only 1500dollars a month, you can't expect someone to work full time of this.
Said it in other game threads, want the development to go faster? Support them on patreon so maybe they can work on it full time. Complaining while not supporting the devs is the dumbest thing there is.
Yes, they need to be supported, but there are many cases when the developer earns $ 1000 and makes an update every month. Starts earning 5,000 or 10,000$ and makes an update every 6 months or even year or 2 or 3 (Hello Dual Family and Milf city)

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

People on this site so often forget that the devs have lives outside of making these games, some have families, and most don't do this work for a living but in their spare time and are often learning as they go. Yet because of the fast-paced, quick-delivery world we live in they expect everything to be done fast and if a dev doesn't release an update every month then they're considered "slow" and labeled a "milker". It's ridiculous.
Someone forgot that are the Dev in primis to talk about faster development when they ask for more economical support this is very far from the real support that is encourage. People here often forget that indie games development is amateur and don't really need economical support ... Mostly the devs talk about passion but we are witnessing more often their passion is only for the currency not for the job done.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Not that it matters, but he's already working full-time on the game and the other stuff.

Reactions: na201501

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
sinnemmx did stoper say anything about when its gonna release on the discord yet? thursdays almost over so is the release gonna be stretched further?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes