4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Top scenes
Car scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couch scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The couch one is pretty good but Conner is not, hope Jessica cuck him for good.
That won’t happen. Stopper has said that if Conner finds out that Jessica is cheating, he will leave her.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Heather is opening the door for Blake to walk through. :sneaky:
i hope not, i want to start things with blake without having to deal with annoying heather. And i think its working considering i got the car scene without any heather content+ this isnt crap like AWAM where you need lesbian points to start a lesbian relationship:LOL:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Today is the Golden mean of the week, will there be an update?
If it doesn't, I'll at least laugh! :p:D
He didnt give a specific release date did he? He said something like mid week, so could be today that is wednesday or tommorow thursday, don't think it will be delayed since stoper said at any cost he is releasing it this week.

LouBloom

Sep 28, 2017
He didnt give a specific release date did he? He said something like mid week, so could be today that is wednesday or tommorow thursday, don't think it will be delayed since stoper said at any cost he is releasing it this week.
On discord stoper said that the release should be on thursday or friday

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
for fcksake the new update doesn't have sex scene so dont too excited about the new update read the dev vlog if u dont believe me...
dont get too excited about the new update, the dev vlog said "its not too kinky" so maybe this update concentrate finding the "Vigilante"
First of all, a "vlog" is a video so you can't "read" a vlog. Secondly, where is this "vlog" that supposedly says what you say it does? To my mind, stoper only has their Patreon page where they post updates about the game, the don't even have a Discord, so where else are they posting information?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
First of all, a "vlog" is a video so you can't "read" a vlog. Secondly, where is this "vlog" that supposedly says what you say it does? To my mind, stoper only has their Patreon page where they post updates about the game, the don't even have a Discord, so where else are they posting information?
from discord
Screenshot_1.png

from patreon
Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: MrJ

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, so, first of all, didn't know they had a Discord because it's not linked in the OP (why is that?), and secondly, for that guy to jump to the conclusion that "the new update doesn't have sex scene" just because stoper said it "Could've been a little more naughty" is a ridiculous stretch that now just sounds like it comes from a petulant, blue-balled hater.

To me, it just sounds like there's a scene or scenes that could have gone further, but it doesn't say anything about there not being anything naughty or sexy at all.

Honestly, I think some people must just get a really weird pleasure from spouting bullshit to get attention. :rolleyes:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what I am saying is dont get ur hope too high for this update... remember the 2 minute of gameplay on march update? Im not hating Im criticizing...I want to help the dev but not like this...
I started playing this game about 2 months ago, so no, I don't remember "the 2 minutes of gameplay on march update". Even so, whether this update does or doesn't have a full sex scene isn't as important as the fact that we are actually getting an update, so let's just appreciate that for a minute. Also, to say that "the new update doesn't have sex scene", when nothing explicitly says this, isn't "helping" the dev because it's spreading BS misinformation.

You don't know what is and isn't in this update, so you can't jump to any conclusions and definitively declare that something won't be in it based on one small thing that you're taking out of context that was said in relation to a single scene. There will undoubtedly be some erotic and sexy scenes in this update and there might very well be a scene with actual sex, but even if there isn't it doesn't matter because if all you're doing is playing this game to see sex scenes then you're not fully appreciating the game.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I started playing this game about 2 months ago, so no, I don't remember "the 2 minutes of gameplay on march update". Even so, whether this update does or doesn't have a full sex scene isn't as important as the fact that we are actually getting an update, so let's just appreciate that for a minute. Also, to say that "the new update doesn't have sex scene", when nothing explicitly says this, isn't "helping" the dev because it's spreading BS misinformation.

You don't know what is and isn't in this update, so you can't jump to any conclusions and definitively declare that something won't be in it based on one small thing that you're taking out of context that was said in relation to a single scene. There will undoubtedly be some erotic and sexy scenes in this update and there might very well be a scene with actual sex, but even if there isn't it doesn't matter because if all you're doing is playing this game to see sex scenes then you're not fully appreciating the game.
I wouldn't call it two minutes of gameplay update it basically gave us another path to go down in the last night of the current game where instead of meeting the old man and his friend you meet the neighbors for some fun it is essentially a event almost as long as that one where she fools around with the swinger couple

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I admit it is frustrating that this takes so long for updates especially since another game is cutting into development time which is also hurting consistency of the work which sucks since this games creator is a true artist with how the games look it's nice to have side projects but not when they hurt the works that put you on the map

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes