4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
And suddenly I realise that DMD is also on the way.Well that is one game we can be sure for the release date.
We know that the next threesome almost 100% will be Jessica/Heather/Christian.
What about after?
You see mostly Jessica/Rosa/Eve that probably is only me dreaming.
But we also can expect
Jessica/Rosa/Mr.Parker
Jessica/Eve/Mr.Birch
Jessica/Eve/Tommy
Jessica/Heather/Mr.Parker
Jessica/Mr Parker/Jack
Out of the list above the pair which has the most potential is definetly Jessica/Rosa/Mr.Parker.
Then Jessica/Eve/Mr.Birch, which most likely can be simple teasing and mild stuff for the job position, nothing full blown though.
The one involving tommy wont go anywhere because eve is just using him and his naivety to get her things done, she obviously does not give a damn about him or anyone who doesnt benefit her.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 726448
Render from stoper to pass the time. :)
Hi, I'm Mr. Wolf, I solve problems. If I was informed correctly, this new Jessica's hairstyle was not well received. We all want that she continues to look sexy, is that correct?

So, not necessarily a short haircut or a punk hairstyle is less attractive. The principal problem here is that the change is too drastic. I advice that if you are going to change her haircut, don't change the hair colour too, all at once. Besides the colour chosen wasn't the best, the pruple tends to be associated with extreme feminists, many people have a prejudice about that. Why not blonde?

Other problem is that this kind of haircut is better for women with a less wider face than Jessica, she has rounded cheeks, those haircuts are better for faces with a straight structure.

For example, I remember in my adolescence watching this girl, Shirley Manson, the Garbage's singer, with her punk hairstyle in the Cherry Lips videoclip and I thought she was one of the sexiest woman alive.

shirley manson.png italy-imola-15-16-june-2002-heineken-jammin-festival-2002-autodromo-di-imola-the-singer-of-gar...jpg

On other point, if you are going to change her hairstyle for a punk one, you should change her glasses style too. Bigger glasses are better and why not put some colour in those lenses?

1594596149386.png

So, I did this those styling changes to her. Besides I aumented her eyebrows a bit for a stronger expression:

740819_Jessica_Saph_3b-2 (2).jpg

I also think the setting is better portrayed with a cold light, to exploit the crystaline atmosphere given by all that white around her.

Sexier, right?

That's all ladies and gentlemen, until next time. You're welcome.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I'm Mr. Wolf, I solve problems. If I was informed correctly, this new Jessica's hairstyle was not well received. We all want that she continues to look sexy, is that correct?

So, not necessarily a short haircut or a punk hairstyle is less attractive. The principal problem here is that the change is too drastic. I advice that if you are going to change her haircut, don't change the hair colour too, all at once. Besides the colour chosen wasn't the best, the pruple tends to be associated with extreme feminists, many people have a prejudice about that. Why not blonde?

Other problem is that this kind of haircut is better for women with a less wider face than Jessica, she has rounded cheeks, those haircuts are better for faces with a straight structure.

For example, I remember in my adolescence watching this girl, Shirley Manson, the Garbage's singer, with her punk hairstyle in the Cherry Lips videoclip and I thought she was one of the sexiest woman alive.

View attachment 728184 View attachment 728186

On other point, if you are going to change her hairstyle for a punk one, you should change her glasses style too. Bigger glasses are better and why not put some colour in those lenses?

View attachment 728215

So, I did this those styling changes to her. Besides I aumented her eyebrows a bit for a stronger expression:

View attachment 728216

I also think the setting is better portrayed with a cold light, to exploit the crystaline atmosphere given by all that white around her.

Sexier, right?

That's all ladies and gentlemen, until next time. You're welcome.
I hope you know that this is just a one time extra side render and nothing that's going to be implemented in the game.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I hope you know that this is just a one time extra side render and nothing that's going to be implemented in the game.
What are you insinuating? Just because it will not be part of the game, it doesn't matter if she looks not that sexy? What's next? This?

1594628150876.png

By the way, don't you know who Mr. Wolf is? Do you? You don't seem a person of culture.

I'm joking, don't take it seriously.

Last edited:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
What are you insinuating? Just because it will not be part of the game, it doesn't matter if she looks not that sexy? What's next? This?

View attachment 728601

By the way, don't you know who Mr. Wolf is? Do you? You don't seem a person of culture.

I'm joking, don't take it seriously.
I didn't like it either but I didn't pay any attention because it's too offputting to me and is never going to be a part of the main game. Now considering what you said and then since you also corrected it, I thought you misunderstood it as a version which will be in game.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I didn't like it either but I didn't pay any attention because it's too offputting to me and is never going to be a part of the main game. Now considering what you said and then since you also corrected it, I thought you misunderstood it as a version which will be in game.
What are you talking about? I'm not a newbie here, I've been in this thread since months ago. I already know that stoper don't do previews, that the renders he shares will not be part of the game. I even have posted one of his outside renders here. I just wanted to share my position about Jessica could still look sexy with a short haircut.
As we say in Spain:
no woman is ugly where she pisses !

----------------------------

Como decimos en España:
ninguna mujer es fea por donde mea !

HEHE
Darax ;)
I think you translated it wrong. As you said it, we think in a place, a bathroom. I think the correct translation would be:
No woman is ugly through where she pisses!
Or no woman is ugly from where she pisses!

We should ask to a native speaker what's the correct sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
No woman is ugly through where she pisses!
Or no woman is ugly from where she pisses!

But you understood me... didn't you?
;)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes