4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
NTR is for the main character being cucked, the MC cheating (or NTR'ing other characters, as you say ) is called netori, which is slighly different. The term is often misused when the MC is a woman, though. That's why I asked stoper for clarification a while ago, but (afaik) he never answered.
The term is often misused with a female MC...in Japanese games, which really leads to confusion by westerners.

For example, the main image in the OP for https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ntr-pregnancy-hunting-adventure-of-karen-final-three-rain.44977/ has the kanji for netorare (in purple):
even though it's a female MC cheating on her husband.

If the Japanese can't agree on what netorare is, how can we?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The term is often misused with a female MC...in Japanese games, which really leads to confusion by westerners.

For example, the main image in the OP for https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ntr-pregnancy-hunting-adventure-of-karen-final-three-rain.44977/ has the kanji for netorare (in purple):

Can we agree that NTR as buzzword is bullshit?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Yeah, I agree it's misused a lot. Specially if the MC is a woman. That's why I asked stoper on how he planned to implement it, but no luck so far.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #59

Hey, everyone.
I had some setbacks on the last scene, so I won't make it for this weekend. But dead or alive I'm releasing it mid next week. I had to do some re-rendering, some changes, but all looks good now.

As I mentioned before, when the update is ready I'll continue with the next one, no side projects this time. The progress on the game has been insanely slow this year, and I can't afford to delay it even further.

Enjoy this little pinup with Jessica, and for those who appreciate a little male beauty, I added one with Conner as well.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Development Blog #59

Hey, everyone.
I had some setbacks on the last scene, so I won't make it for this weekend. But dead or alive I'm releasing it mid next week. I had to do some re-rendering, some changes, but all looks good now.

As I mentioned before, when the update is ready I'll continue with the next one, no side projects this time. The progress on the game has been insanely slow this year, and I can't afford to delay it even further.

Enjoy this little pinup with Jessica, and for those who appreciate a little male beauty, I added one with Conner as well.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Well.Tomorrow 5 more hours work and after that 2 weeks vacation.Plenty of time to wait for new updates for JOHN,SU and MP.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I guess this goes down as the worst render of Jessica in JOHN's history. :LOL:

Damn, how much I hate this feminazi haircut!
No! What you hate is that this bombshell (even with this hair cut) could ride your boner ;)

"I thought that by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you have shown me... that's impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face."

- Thanos

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I know nothing, listening to The Hooters, All you Zombies, followed by Johnnie B.

Addendum: I don't remember I took the screenshot this way o_O :giggle: Quite drunk ^^ Lucky the "screenshot" is not taken by a webcam with my cock in hand lol

Edit: yeah yeah, nothing to see I know this joke :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes