4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
There’s a lot of speculation on here about Jessica’s possible liaisons at the moment, so here are my thoughts on the subject.

THE MEN

THE MAYOR
This will be a slow burner. She’s already told him she’s not to be rushed. I fully expect something to happen at the upcoming party although I predict Conner will bail and she’ll invite Heather as her plus one.
Heather will go off with the Senator leaving Jessica alone with the Mayor. He’ll offer her some exclusive scoop but will want some kind of reward. Hand-job. Blow-job. A grope of her tits. Take your pick.
Or maybe it will just be a way of introducing the SENATOR as someone else who wants to “help” Jessica.

MR PARKER
No idea where Stoper is going with this as they did everything in his car except have actual sex. Might see a bit of back-peddling for a while to calm things down. But I’m certain something will eventually happen between them. Probably involving Rosa?

CHRISTIAN
He will be the first man to sample her delights as I fully expect Heather to manufacture an occasion for her husband to be alone with Jessica some time soon.

TOMMY
Can’t see it. What I can see is Jessica meeting somebody at the LARP event who is more around her age or slightly older who uses the Cosplay to seduce her. Either that or Tommy’s friend to whom he sent the pics of Jessica hits on her.

MR BIRCH
Not sure about this character. Maybe we might see more development in the future. Depends how desperate Stoper makes Jessica for the newspaper job.

SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Forecasting a spanking episode which may lead to something else. Maybe a hand-job?

THE VIGILANTE
I don’t think it’s Conner. The vigilante acts were already in progress before he returned home to Jessica. I think the organisation he works for are behind it and he might be a helper although that could possibly change. If he’s not the vigilante Jessica might get turned on by the vigilante character especially when she begins to suspect it could be Conner but gets a surprise when she finally finds out the truth. By this time she might be in lust with the real vigilante, overwhelmed by his bravery.

DAVID
No idea. Probably a dead end already.

THE WOMEN

HEATHER
This storyline will continue.

BLAKE
Can’t see any long term future in this. Perhaps part of a threesome with Conner and Jessica after a night out?

ROSA
Long way to go before we see if this is a possible lesbian episode. Might be a way to re-invigorate the Mr Parker storyline.

EVE
Even more of a long-shot than Rosa IMO.

DETECTIVE MARSHALL
Now I can see something happening here. She seems to have a very dominant personality and we know Jessica can be a bit of a submissive.

LAURA
No incest in this game so far and can’t see that there will be TBH. However she might be a temptation for Conner.

Of course I’m sure none of this will be accurate and we will have to grin and bear it as we feverishly await the next instalments of Stoper’s excellent game.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
TOMMY
Can’t see it. What I can see is Jessica meeting somebody at the LARP event who is more around her age or slightly older who uses the Cosplay to seduce her. Either that or Tommy’s friend to whom he sent the pics of Jessica hits on her.
I sincerely hope not. All this build-up with Tommy for nothing? The gorgeous, sexy MC needs to teach the young, nerdy boy the delights of female sexuality. That's the kink!

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Not a temptation, that's why the NTR tag is the game, right?
The one way I think we can get Laura is if it's a future threeway with you and Conner. The NTR tag might just be you NTR'ing other characters or, you giving into someone else would be NTR. If you had sex with Heather then that'd pretty much fall into NTR with how much you let yourself go with her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The one way I think we can get Laura is if it's a future threeway with you and Conner. The NTR tag might just be you NTR'ing other characters or, you giving into someone else would be NTR. If you had sex with Heather then that'd pretty much fall into NTR with how much you let yourself go with her.
NTR is for the main character being cucked, the MC cheating (or NTR'ing other characters, as you say ) is called netori, which is slighly different. The term is often misused when the MC is a woman, though. That's why I asked stoper for clarification a while ago, but (afaik) he never answered.

In regards to Laura she seems to have A LOT of chemistry with Conner. If Jessica neglected Conner it could be something that happened, I can totally see it happening.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
There’s a lot of speculation on here about Jessica’s possible liaisons at the moment, so here are my thoughts on the subject.

THE MEN

THE MAYOR
This will be a slow burner. She’s already told him she’s not to be rushed. I fully expect something to happen at the upcoming party although I predict Conner will bail and she’ll invite Heather as her plus one.
Heather will go off with the Senator leaving Jessica alone with the Mayor. He’ll offer her some exclusive scoop but will want some kind of reward. Hand-job. Blow-job. A grope of her tits. Take your pick.
Or maybe it will just be a way of introducing the SENATOR as someone else who wants to “help” Jessica.

MR PARKER
No idea where Stoper is going with this as they did everything in his car except have actual sex. Might see a bit of back-peddling for a while to calm things down. But I’m certain something will eventually happen between them. Probably involving Rosa?

CHRISTIAN
He will be the first man to sample her delights as I fully expect Heather to manufacture an occasion for her husband to be alone with Jessica some time soon.

TOMMY

MR BIRCH
Not sure about this character. Maybe we might see more development in the future. Depends how desperate Stoper makes Jessica for the newspaper job.

SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Forecasting a spanking episode which may lead to something else. Maybe a hand-job?

THE VIGILANTE
I don’t think it’s Conner. The vigilante acts were already in progress before he returned home to Jessica. I think the organisation he works for are behind it and he might be a helper although that could possibly change. If he’s not the vigilante Jessica might get turned on by the vigilante character especially when she begins to suspect it could be Conner but gets a surprise when she finally finds out the truth. By this time she might be in lust with the real vigilante, overwhelmed by his bravery.

DAVID
No idea. Probably a dead end already.

THE WOMEN

HEATHER
This storyline will continue.

BLAKE
Can’t see any long term future in this. Perhaps part of a threesome with Conner and Jessica after a night out?

ROSA
Long way to go before we see if this is a possible lesbian episode. Might be a way to re-invigorate the Mr Parker storyline.

EVE

DETECTIVE MARSHALL
Now I can see something happening here. She seems to have a very dominant personality and we know Jessica can be a bit of a submissive.

LAURA
No incest in this game so far and can’t see that there will be TBH. However she might be a temptation for Conner.

Of course I’m sure none of this will be accurate and we will have to grin and bear it as we feverishly await the next instalments of Stoper’s excellent game.
meh that would be a let down if blake does not lead to more ack CHRISTIAN is the only character i don't like in this game every one else are great can't wait to take his wife eve and rose seems like they will have sex with j there was a part were eve and j was one a phone call and j said that he boobs and the way see smelt was making her wet
and rose seems like j and her will hate fuck since rose seems like a bitch kind of so i can see them to not likening each other blake and HEATHER 3 some i hope and her sister wants to fuck cooner so there might be some kind of 3 some our something

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
CHRISTIAN
I think he's mainly for the swinger path, meaning it'll involve Connor with Heather too if the path is chosen. The original story branch was between "cheating" and "swinging".

BLAKE
I can see this being a thing if things go south with Heather. Jessica has options to resist Heather trying to bring Christian into the action. If Jessica gets fed up, her lesbian path may go through Blake instead.

EVE
I think it's the opposite. I asked about Eve before (back when she was still "Yves") and stoper mentioned that she and Jessica can become very close in the future. Rosa, on the other hand, is happily married so it's more likely she's a one-off.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I agree

MR PARKER
I expect real sex sooner or later with Mr. Parker, perhaps after Rosa's interviews with Jessica; rosa says that mr parker is very good at sex and intrigued jessica wants to try it

CHRISTIAN
yes of course, there was a trio with jessica heather and conner, so there will necessarily be jessica heather and cristhian who will be the first to play jessica

MR BIRCH
I also believe that with birch there is nothing now, perhaps further away in the game when jessica, to get out of work eve, comes forward with mr birch

SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
it will be just a spanking and a visual spectacle

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
LAURA
No incest in this game so far and can’t see that there will be TBH.
That's the only weakness in this game, for me. Except the speed of updates of course. And even if such a path would be implemented, on the current speed, AWAM would look like a supersonic jet ;)

Junkey

Feb 15, 2018
this

the next milestone will be 500 renderings just to open your eyes in the morning
Rather it will be so.
120 renderings of how she takes a shower.
80 renderings of how she gets from home to the workplace.
150 renderings of how she lets her colleague pinch her boobs/butt.
150 renderings - another boring lesbian scene or another boring scene with Conner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes