4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
does anyone still remember what's on day 10's calendar? catch me up
Jessica goes to work, maybe she will stop at the parker newsstand to remember the evening.
at work tommy will tell jessica when they will do the LARP.
Jessica must meet the gentleman with information about the construction company.
If you chose to see the movie at heather's house there should be an event at the spa.
I don't remember anything else

Reactions: MADMESS

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
Jessica goes to work, maybe she will stop at the parker newsstand to remember the evening.
at work tommy will tell jessica when they will do the LARP.
Jessica must meet the gentleman with information about the construction company.
If you chose to see the movie at heather's house there should be an event at the spa.
I don't remember anything else
not the fundraising day?:(

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
lol another 6 months
Actually it could be a year apart, because friday is when she is gonna meet the principal and that is 2 updates away, also the next update is going to be alot of work cause of the mayor scene with heavy details, so unless Stoper gets serious about continuing the project at a 3 months pace its a year or so away.

then i hope it must be a big breakthrough for Jessica, not saying become a pro immediately,at least starting screwing around
Yeah theres most likely not gonna be much happening immediately between mayor and jessica on the fundraiser event, but it doesnt matter, because we will hopefully get to witness jessica is some sexy and fancy clothing for such a event and anything that follows will surely be worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually it could be a year apart, because friday is when she is gonna meet the principal and that is 2 updates away, also the next update is going to be alot of work cause of the mayor scene with heavy details, so unless Stoper gets serious about continuing the project at a 3 months pace its a year or so away.

Yeah theres most likely not gonna be much happening immediately between the mayor and jessica on the fundraiser event, but it doesnt matter, because we will hopefully get to witness jessica is some sexy and fancy clothing for such a event and anything that follows will surely be worth it.
I really doubt we will have to wait one year.
BTW what cosplay you think we can have?
I think Zero Suit Samus have a potential.Jessica have identical look.
Wouldn't mind if she go also with one of the two or even both
Necrophilic Bitch
Bloodsucking Slut

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

Yeah theres most likely not gonna be much happening immediately between mayor and jessica on the fundraiser event, but it doesnt matter, because we will hopefully get to witness jessica is some sexy and fancy clothing for such a event and anything that follows will surely be worth it.
i think there is something gonna happen between the mayor and jessica depending on the choice u made earlier in the game.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes