4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Something like Juliet Starling from Lolipop Chainsaw.
Or cheerleaders from WVM.

Maybe he can give us a type?
Fantasy,Sci-Fi,Cyberpunk,Comic books,Games,Movies?
Lady Death vs Purgatori
View attachment 722662
Thats damn hot, i can imagine Jessica wearing something like that as the larp sessions progress and she opens up to more risk outfits but if she wore that on the first one she would probably kill those poor kids cause of her Thiccness :KEK:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Well, ran through this a few times, lesbian sex with Heather was great, did that first. Haven't managed to cheat with anyone else though, guess nothing yet or maybe I missed something? Only a pair of handjobs given out. Now the long wait for next update begins.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well, ran through this a few times, lesbian sex with Heather was great, did that first. Haven't managed to cheat with anyone else though, guess nothing yet or maybe I missed something? Only a pair of handjobs given out. Now the long wait for next update begins.
for the next update it's about waiting a few days, but according to stoper it's not too naughty , so there will be no great sex scenes. For the next maybe ... another 3 months minimum

the 11th day will have fundraising as main event, and I don't expect any sex with the mayor, maybe a handjob or jessica will let herself be touched (based on the choices made during the interview)
on the 12th there should be a meeting with the principal, even I don't expect them to have sex but only a visual show;
then there should be a weekend wedding, I don't think much will happen.
I expect the first sex, outside of conner, with parker or christian but I can't say when.

Last edited:

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
for the next update it's about waiting a few days, but according to stoper it's not too naughty , so there will be no great sex scenes. For the next maybe ... another 3 months minimum

the 11th day will have fundraising as main event, and I don't expect any sex with the mayor, maybe a handjob or jessica will let herself be touched (based on the choices made during the interview)
on the 12th there should be a meeting with the principal, even I don't expect them to have sex but only a visual show;
then there should be a weekend wedding, I don't think much will happen.
I expect the first sex, outside of conner, with parker or christian but I can't say when.
After this update, most likely the next one will be no earlier than 4-5 months. And all this is his other project... :(

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
will not work on his side project, the next update will still be on jessica
Optimism is good!)
By the way, did Stoper anything about its new hardware? Much better and faster, or ? We don't see any difference yet...
Stoper's work is the best, and this is understandable to a fool. But the speed of its work is lame.

In General, I am waiting with a sinking heart for its update. (y):)

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
for the next update it's about waiting a few days
Is there going to be any development blog from stoper before the release to inform about the release date or is he directly going to release the update when its ready?

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Is there going to any development blog from stoper before the release to inform about the release date or is he directly going to release the update when its ready?
you can follow him on his patreon page, but he never gets out of balance on the release dates

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
you can follow him on his patreon page, but he never gets out of balance on the release dates
Asked cause its been 10 days since any news about whats going on with the update, so either he isnt sure yet of the release date or is going to release it directly without much notice whenever its done.

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
Asked cause its been 10 days since any news about whats going on with the update, so either he isnt sure yet of the release date or is going to release it directly without much notice whenever its done.
stopper focuses a lot on quality, so I wouldn't be surprised if he finally decides to postpone for a month.

• Sad
Reactions: mma456

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I remember Jessica's been invited at a concert by David or his sister, but cant recall which day was supposed to happen....

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I remember Jessica's been invited at a concert by David or his sister, but cant recall which day was supposed to happen....
There's no date assigned to that event yet because he says he will call when the time is suitable.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes