4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Jeez. Just play other games for a while. There's literally hundreds of other games in this vein to try. Then, come back to this later on, and, like magic, there are updates! It's pretty awesome, I tell ya. Plus, you just might find something new to enjoy in the meantime.

Odabar

Mar 14, 2018
Jeez. Just play other games for a while. There's literally hundreds of other games in this vein to try. Then, come back to this later on, and, like magic, there are updates! It's pretty awesome, I tell ya. Plus, you just might find something new to enjoy in the meantime.
There really is not that many games of quality on this site. I can run through all those those games 10 times and still have to wait 6 months for new updates for this game. I don't pay anything, so i never complain about it. But the argument to just play other games is not really that valid, when the time between updates is this long.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Oh, and by the way, what ever happened to the guy that was down on his luck that once spied on Jess and Conner in the club alley? We ever hear any more of that dude? I don't recall seeing anything else with the guy.
I think he was just a homeless person, so I don't think he will return to the game

• Hey there
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think he was just a homeless person, so I don't think he will return to the game
Aw okay. I suspected that as much. A one-off character to see if Jess wants an audience or not, and Conner none-the-wiser about the voyeur.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes