4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
My only problem with this game is the no communication on release dates and I am mentioning this trying to help not bash the creator since I really want him to succeed. It is obvious he loves what he is doing and that shows on the result. Best renders in F95zone as far I know. It's really important knowing X day X hour every X months I get my update (not more than 6 months per update frequency though). That way I am honestly gonna support as well be it 5 or 10 bucks per month but as things are I am personally barely even checking this thread anymore. Much love. stoper

Reactions: brittC25

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hilarious dialogue. ^^

I personally think that extraordinary haircut fits Jess really well just... i think of the hair would have blond or black highlights and she would wear something more... rocky/punky/streetweary and not lovely elegant dress it would fit far better imo:sneaky: also the glasses... well I think the Glases plus the hair let her look too serious and a bit „prudish“ like some teacher, army officer or hardcore police woman (exspecial forces)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And suddenly I realise that DMD is also on the way.Well that is one game we can be sure for the release date.
We know that the next threesome almost 100% will be Jessica/Heather/Christian.
What about after?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see mostly Jessica/Rosa/Eve that probably is only me dreaming.
But we also can expect
Jessica/Rosa/Mr.Parker
Jessica/Eve/Mr.Birch
Jessica/Eve/Tommy
Jessica/Heather/Mr.Parker
Jessica/Mr Parker/Jack

Reactions: TheGag and mma456

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Update next week, nice. Jessica with long hair or short hair is mega hot. I like her in business outfits, she is just so sexy, she does not need to wear something lewd to be sexy.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes