4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I admit it is frustrating that this takes so long for updates especially since another game is cutting into development time which is also hurting consistency of the work which sucks since this games creator is a true artist with how the games look it's nice to have side projects but not when they hurt the works that put you on the map
after this update, he is gonna work on the next update. so we are not gonna see paola for a while.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
karwin99 Just calm down dude, we've all been there and felt the frustration of having to wait for such a long period of time for updates. I was constantly bickering about the game last year cause of how slow the pace is with slow updates, but there's nothing you can do about it. Stoper gives his all at the pace in which he can and in the best quality possible, his honest attitude is what won me over and I decided to just ignore the game for half a year or a year and then support when the updates about to drop in order to not feel so angry about the lack of it.

Reactions: Back

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Another sex scene with Connor would be meh, the whole idea of giving you the option to flat out cheat is what made the game worth the download for me. If we're just going to keep getting vanilla sex with the boyfriend, it starts to lose it's appeal.
Well, after about half year without an update.. I would be even most be happy, to see Jessica in Action even with Conner. But stoper hast already written, this update will be not so naughty. So even Vanille is OK for me

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Another sex scene with Connor would be meh, the whole idea of giving you the option to flat out cheat is what made the game worth the download for me. If we're just going to keep getting vanilla sex with the boyfriend, it starts to lose it's appeal.
I mean everything is subjective and based on everyone's point of view. But the sex between jessica and conner is developing in a direction I wouldn't call vanilla anymore.
And if I had to choose between wild hardcore sex between jessica and conner and tame, softcore mushi-wushi sex between for example mr.parker and jessica, then I would choose the first one. On the other hand, I obviously don't know what the sex between jessica and other men would be like.

Jan 3, 2019
Another author is a liar who pulls the cat by the balls, gives out 10 images every 3 months, what is this? The scenes are depressing, a couple of times added sex with her boyfriend and that's it, and nothing else happens. What is wrong with authors? PC is powerful, programmers are, what is the reason for such impotence in performance? Or do they wait until patrons start to leave, then they will stir and work? Or as usual, they will say: I will not continue to make this game a new one, and will also leave the new game. It's unfair to the developers.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean everything is subjective and based on everyone's point of view. But the sex between jessica and conner is developing in a direction I wouldn't call vanilla anymore.
And if I had to choose between wild hardcore sex between jessica and conner and tame, softcore mushi-wushi sex between for example mr.parker and jessica, then I would choose the first one. On the other hand, I obviously don't know what the sex between jessica and other men would be like.
And if I had to choose between straight vanilla sex with her boyfriend or hot, sweaty sex with the cougar next door, I will take the cougar every single time. :sneaky:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the amount of complaining here is absurd. if you don't like the progress on updates, tell the dev on Patreon.

there's so much else you can be doing instead of spending your time here. as in life, complaints don't make the job go any faster.

meanwhile I am hoping we can see the next part of the story here soon.

Wkaos420

Nov 27, 2018
Everybody chill. The update is 24-48 hours away. Damn all this acting like spoiled entitled children is annoying af. Just try another game if you don't really like this one (if your complaining then to me it's obvious you don't like it) patients is a virtue seems not to many people have this virtue. Sad.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Those 2 first scenes are top notch, with the one in the car being one of the hottest scenes ever in a game. Stoper managed to make Jessica´s expression to be so passionate, i love it.Those are the things that separate average games from the best ones.
The only pity about Parker is: that he didn't asked her to swallow because of not ruin the good old car. Yeah, that option would be great!

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
I am a big fan of this game and will patiently wait for update release. I have plenty of other games I am following. Currently subscribing to 2 other dev's on patreon, may add this one depending on how next update goes.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes