4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 736105
don't worry, stoper is working. his collaborator is away on personal business; on his return Monday, stoper will have finished rendering and will complete the update in 2-3 days.
Yes, and then something else will happen, and the update will be released next year, and again a couple of images in the update, because the author is so loaded:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
"Some extra images" shouldn't take too long. But I am sensing icstor vibes here, so yeah..
If he doesn't release it next week, the update wont come for the next few months, mark my words.
OK we mark them.What we gain when you miserably fail?

hang on u guy's maybe the wait is worth it :D
It's always worth to see what new outfit will bring Jessica.Seriously we need to do some shopping with Rosa and Eve.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
This game has the most beautiful graphics for games like this. I fell in love with this beautiful blonde that is Jessica. I don't care if I wait because I know the results will be incredible.

(Im kidding i cant wait anymore. :HideThePain: )

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OK we mark them.What we gain when you miserably fail?

It's always worth to see what new outfit will bring Jessica.Seriously we need to do some shopping with Rosa and Eve.
I totally love to see Jess like I love to see Anna but maybe it’s just personal as your opinion but for me it’s not always worth it. I mean it’s worth to see Jess but like Anna does nearly only fucking with some total strangers so does Jess nearly never fck and if the just either her boyfriend or she has some fun with girls. (Which can be ne nice but not for every update)

so yeah for me personally Paola was fresh air since it didn’t seem we see any spicy stuff with other males and Jess soon. And Paola looks hot too even Jess is the main game.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes