4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
a beta version with only 230 renderings after 4 months, without considering the new hardware: it is very little
That's a fairly average number for all their previous updates and they were all still good quality, so I don't see the render count being an issue.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
don`t know what all this whining is about for 10-15 minutes of game playing time, and her only screwing her husband or some lesbian scenes.
alot of games out there that have real action in them....
just my two bits....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Que JA est did you really just compare vinci and Michelangelo to stopper so because they did not ask for help that means he does not have to what
I didn't compare Stoper with them. It was an example to show that an artist's work is unique. You can reproduce the original artist's work, but you never can reproduce it to 100%.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
hahaha that's hilarious! seriously man how old are you ? seriously, what will it change in your life to wait 1 day or a week longer ? I have the impression to see spoilled rotten 8 years old kid, your life must be so sad...
I'm one of those people who keeps his word! Gave your word? Hold it!
This comment shows no brilliance your of mind. Since I didn't get personal!!!

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
In the end it's stoper fault for being so naive to think that he could load everything in renpy and then do script checks and beta testing on the day of the release? That's just impossible to pull off, most to all of the devs give beta testing a week to 2 weeks so it's a given stoper wasn't going to achieve that in a single day. He really needs to stop throwing release dates every other time and keep on missing them, just ruins the anticipation and his credibility.

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
In the end it's stoper fault for being so naive to think that he could load everything in renpy and then do script checks and beta testing on the day of the release? That's just impossible to pull off, most to all of the devs give beta testing a week to 2 weeks so it's a given stoper wasn't going to achieve that in a single day. He really needs to stop throwing release dates every other time and keep on missing them, just ruins the anticipation and his credibility.
kinda of like cyberpunk hard news new relase date is going to be November

Jan 3, 2019
kinda of like cyberpunk hard news new relase date is going to be November
Seriously? It is inappropriate to compare a product of AAA class and a game made on the knee. The author JOHN is guilty of not being able to calculate his strength, and he can't admit it either. And once again, it is striking how zealously some people here in the chat protect the author of this game. Or is it normal for you that the author doesn't keep his words and adds little content? I wonder if you work at all? If a person receives a reward every month, it means that they expect a return, a result. And if it is not, it is a bad employee, in this case, the author of the game does not cope with its task. And I do not regret that I stopped being a sponsor of this author back in April. Everything is simple, I do not see the return, washed away to pay for a minuscule content that appears once in 6 months?

umby

May 27, 2017
really very disappointed this time, it is a week that says that the game will be released in a maximum of two days, it should be clear with those who believe in your project, at least this is my value. Now you will see that the release will take place on Wednesday or Tuesday. As far as I'm concerned, he should take an example from other creators, advising him several trying to make him understand that it is better to render 150 but once a month than to shoot random dates and then eventually make regular updates.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes