4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
really very disappointed this time, it is a week that says that the game will be released in a maximum of two days, it should be clear with those who believe in your project, at least this is my value. Now you will see that the release will take place on Wednesday or Tuesday. As far as I'm concerned, he should take an example from other creators, advising him several trying to make him understand that it is better to render 150 but once a month than to shoot random dates and then eventually make regular updates.
the author simply loses trust in the eyes of the audience, and makes childish mistakes. Well, people pay for this Scam, let them pay.

umby

May 27, 2017
the author simply loses trust in the eyes of the audience, and makes childish mistakes. Well, people pay for this Scam, let them pay.
The concept is simple here, if you say "the game will be out in 4 months" On the one hand the creator has the time he needs and on the other the support can adjust his finances to give the right contribution which in this case since the game has a certain quality there will certainly be. Instead his strategy is the following "Development blog xxx (where he always writes more or less the same things" work on the update is fine etc .. "), then a place where he writes" the update will be released this weekend ", the Sunday makes another message saying "there have been problems and the update will arrive two days late" and so also for two or three times. It absolutely does not work like that, I am ready to bet that he would have many more supporters if it was clearer, but maybe he doesn't care much.

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
Seriously? It is inappropriate to compare a product of AAA class and a game made on the knee. The author JOHN is guilty of not being able to calculate his strength, and he can't admit it either. And once again, it is striking how zealously some people here in the chat protect the author of this game. Or is it normal for you that the author doesn't keep his words and adds little content? I wonder if you work at all? If a person receives a reward every month, it means that they expect a return, a result. And if it is not, it is a bad employee, in this case, the author of the game does not cope with its task. And I do not regret that I stopped being a sponsor of this author back in April. Everything is simple, I do not see the return, washed away to pay for a minuscule content that appears once in 6 months?
yes cyber punk has the same problem of putting out reslase dates then it gets delayed

Reactions: umby

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
really very disappointed this time, it is a week that says that the game will be released in a maximum of two days, it should be clear with those who believe in your project, at least this is my value. Now you will see that the release will take place on Wednesday or Tuesday. As far as I'm concerned, he should take an example from other creators, advising him several trying to make him understand that it is better to render 150 but once a month than to shoot random dates and then eventually make regular updates.
wait did it get delayed again he might as well delay it for a mouth at lest

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
You guys are going to compare something like Cyberpunk 2077 to the games being released here? Come on, heck the latest delay for Cyberpunk is probably due to the virus and everyone having to WFH. It's not easy to developer such a huge game when everyone is split apart.

Jan 3, 2019
The concept is simple here, if you say "the game will be out in 4 months" On the one hand the creator has the time he needs and on the other the support can adjust his finances to give the right contribution which in this case since the game has a certain quality there will certainly be. Instead his strategy is the following "Development blog xxx (where he always writes more or less the same things" work on the update is fine etc .. "), then a place where he writes" the update will be released this weekend ", the Sunday makes another message saying "there have been problems and the update will arrive two days late" and so also for two or three times. It absolutely does not work like that, I am ready to bet that he would have many more supporters if it was clearer, but maybe he doesn't care much.
That's what it's all about, that he doesn't care)))

Reactions: umby
Jan 3, 2019
You guys are going to compare something like Cyberpunk 2077 to the games being released here? Come on, heck the latest delay for Cyberpunk is probably due to the virus and everyone having to WFH. It's not easy to developer such a huge game when everyone is split apart.
Yes, we do not compare, but others compare, which is very strange)))

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
I'm one of those people who keeps his word! Gave your word? Hold it!
This comment shows no brilliance your of mind. Since I didn't get personal!!!
Hahahaha ! What a joke ! if my comment does not show brillance, what about yours ? really ironic...

poio

May 11, 2017
It is a pity, the game is great, not only for its graphic quality, the story is well developed, it is not tedious of long waits like wife and mother (I was bored long time waiting for something to happen), nor is it sex without felt all the time.

But as it happens to deepsleep with Anna (which I was a sponsor and I left it for obvious reasons) ... they are too late, give dates and fail again and again ... you can be delayed 1, 2 times, but 4 or 5 times late with excuses ... shows immaturity, irresponsibility and that you care little about your work.

As I say, I do not pay anything so it is not my problem,i just wait,(when i found a creator with good project an real intencion to work seriously i pay glad),but it is true that these people who are paying month by month to help them are disappointed, and the problem is that they have no punishment, As I say, I supported deepsleep, that creator took one update a month with 3 animations images etc ..., that was the first months, now it takes 3 to 5 months to get exactly the same amount of content with equal images ... I would even say worse, I liked the original product more .. What happened? .. It is more comfortable to charge for watching TV and take 3 months instead of 1 .. I can't see anything else.

Patreon needs to impose a punishment system, withhold payments etc. if they do not do their job, they either go to work seriously or quit, but they don't take money from people who receive nothing in return ...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Patreon needs to impose a punishment system, withhold payments etc. if they do not do their job, they either go to work seriously or quit, but they don't take money from people who receive nothing in return ...
Please lookup the meaning of patronage. This is what Patreon offers. It isn't a platform from where you order "updates" or complete games.

If you think your money is wasted withdraw your support and move on. No one force you to continue to support someone on petreon neither did you sign a contract with Patreon nor with the artist.

Therefore a punishment system isn't needed, because you have full control about the amount and duration of your support.

My tip: Make a "donation" as soon as an update is available and wait for next update and "donate" again. Or wait a full year and get a bigger update for the same "donation".

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is a pity, the game is great, not only for its graphic quality, the story is well developed, it is not tedious of long waits like wife and mother (I was bored long time waiting for something to happen), nor is it sex without felt all the time.

But as it happens to deepsleep with Anna (which I was a sponsor and I left it for obvious reasons) ... they are too late, give dates and fail again and again ... you can be delayed 1, 2 times, but 4 or 5 times late with excuses ... shows immaturity, irresponsibility and that you care little about your work.

As I say, I do not pay anything so it is not my problem,i just wait,(when i found a creator with good project an real intencion to work seriously i pay glad),but it is true that these people who are paying month by month to help them are disappointed, and the problem is that they have no punishment, As I say, I supported deepsleep, that creator took one update a month with 3 animations images etc ..., that was the first months, now it takes 3 to 5 months to get exactly the same amount of content with equal images ... I would even say worse, I liked the original product more .. What happened? .. It is more comfortable to charge for watching TV and take 3 months instead of 1 .. I can't see anything else.

Mind that most patrons don't even make a single comment on Patreon.
For sure even less patrons are making comments here.

May 2, 2020
If you think your money is wasted withdraw your support and move on. No one force you to continue to support someone on petreon neither did you sign a contract with Patreon nor with the artist.
Actually, by agreeing to their Terms of Use, Patreon reaches a contractual agreement between, well, Patreon and the agreer.

By pledging to a Creator, one reaches a contract. Example:

By pledging 20$/month, the Creator promises you certain advantages over those who subscribed for 10$. If he doesn't uphold his promise to deliver product x, he's in breach of the contract.

Per definition a contract is reached when two parties enter into a formal and legally binding agreement.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mind that most patrons don't even make a single comment on Patreon.
For sure even less patrons are making comments here.
It is astonishing how silent patrons in general are. You have a handful of patrons who frequently chat with you, but >90% of them are mute. The higher their support level the quieter they are. :LOL:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes