4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Why is he still giving release dates? :rolleyes:

View attachment 746678
I wouldn't want to bring bad luck but if it didn't go out in the day it means that it probably won't go out today and maybe not even tomorrow. It's been a week that says there is little work left on the game, so I think it is appropriate for everyone not to wait for something that will never come or at least not in the short term.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
It is a pity, the game is great, not only for its graphic quality, the story is well developed, it is not tedious of long waits like wife and mother (I was bored long time waiting for something to happen), nor is it sex without felt all the time.

But as it happens to deepsleep with Anna (which I was a sponsor and I left it for obvious reasons) ... they are too late, give dates and fail again and again ... you can be delayed 1, 2 times, but 4 or 5 times late with excuses ... shows immaturity, irresponsibility and that you care little about your work.

As I say, I do not pay anything so it is not my problem,i just wait,(when i found a creator with good project an real intencion to work seriously i pay glad),but it is true that these people who are paying month by month to help them are disappointed, and the problem is that they have no punishment, As I say, I supported deepsleep, that creator took one update a month with 3 animations images etc ..., that was the first months, now it takes 3 to 5 months to get exactly the same amount of content with equal images ... I would even say worse, I liked the original product more .. What happened? .. It is more comfortable to charge for watching TV and take 3 months instead of 1 .. I can't see anything else.

Patreon needs to impose a punishment system, withhold payments etc. if they do not do their job, they either go to work seriously or quit, but they don't take money from people who receive nothing in return ...
Patreon has its own problems to deal with since it is being sued by backers of someone.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes