4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Well lets see what stoper have prepared for us. I do LARPs myself a bit so I am quite excited to see this update!

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Tht's fine by me. My Jess has no time for Conner with all the pussy she's been getting. ;)
Yeah, after I played the Sophia and Ellie route in the latest update of A wife and mother. (That was the greatest scene in an 18+ game ever)

I have high hopes for this update of Jessica's hard news. We know Ellie is Mommy's girl. Is Jessica Mommy's girl too? Hahaha

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, after I played the Sophia and Ellie route in the latest update of A wife and mother. (That was the greatest scene in an 18+ game ever)

I have high hopes for this update of Jessica's hard news. We know Ellie is Mommy's girl. Is Jessica Mommy's girl too? Hahaha
Kinda.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
do they have 24h? until it gets here?

This is Stopper's Patreon page, it will tell you the Tiers and how long in between they release, this is in the "About" section. What we are waiting for is someone who has the game already to post a link here or in the update request post, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-0-35-beta-stoperart.57767/page-2#post-3896946
That' could be an hour from now, or 3 days from now.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018

This is Stopper's Patreon page, it will tell you the Tiers and how long in between they release, this is in the "About" section. What we are waiting for is someone who has the game already to post a link here or in the update request post, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-0-35-beta-stoperart.57767/page-2#post-3896946
That' could be an hour from now, or 3 days from now.
TX.
10-15 days?????? buhahahahahahahaha this is the first and last time i was waiting for an update lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
soo, if i want to support this game, and waiting time between the updates is 5 months, thas it mean im paying 5X15 to get it before the public release????
Or you can just wait til it releases and pay once eh? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
soo, if i want to support this game, and waiting time between the updates is 5 months, thas it mean im paying 5X15 to get it before the public release????
5 month for 5 min gameplay, i dont care about low new content if the updates are every 1 month max, like a lot o good games do.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes