4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
am just tired of those dev thinking hey we need to corrupt a female so let's just make her have lesbian sex with every woman in the game ....

as if lesbian sex is not cheating or they considered it as not sex or something.

it does not make any kind of scene ..she only remembers she has bf when someone like put a hand on her or try doing something naughty (like the mayor)
but on the same day at night, some other girt had her tongue 7 inches deep in her pussy without problems,, like WHAT ??

IF SHE CAN CHEAT ON HER BF WITH WOMEN THEN SHE CAN CHEAT WITH MANS TOO..

but no let's milk the game some more and do some more fun lesbian scenes bec it's hot and teasing and it's not cheating at all :)

sry for caps ..it just in too many games now to b able to handle this...
Last update they made it clear, it's cheating and she knows that it's cheating. It feels like there's a definite "coming out of the closet" route intended for this game.

Reactions: Dilettante

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.35] stoperArt

Original Size: 1.04 GB

Compressed Size: 377 MB

Win/Linux: - - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
I would say that unfortunately now the updates are almost ridiculous, at this point I would have liked a better scene with the motorcyclist rather than always endlessly reviewing the usual scenes with heather (and the one with conner that is not there). Do you know how things went? I'll explain it right away: A week ago he was ready to release the update, then at some point he realized that not only was there no scene for over half of it but moreover they were always the same scenes that go on now from at least 4 updates. So he decides (as a final scene) to add the boy and it is really the only part worthy of note in the update because at least it pushes a little beyond what we have seen so far. If this is his policy I can only wish him happy birthday unfortunately.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
TLDR: lame update. 1 sex scene, very little story progression. renders are nice though.

considering the months it took to finish. 1 short sex scene. very slow progression on the overall story, as in "it moved forward very little." it's quite disappointing, but what can you do, eh?

another game update came online today. "Pale Carnations". now there is a proper update. story progressed reasonably, and 4 solid sex scenes. it was done in half the time it took for JOHN.

better step your game up stoperart ... b4 u get the nickname stopedart ... and get relegated to the milker's list.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Ok..the update wasn't bad and that bathroom scene was great, but it's officially been 2 years since launch and this is now basically AWAM 2.0.
I think it's more than safe to assume that this game is meant to take at least another 5 years to finish, and that people should stop expecting things to happen.

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
am just tired of those dev thinking hey we need to corrupt a female so let's just make her have lesbian sex with every woman in the game ....

as if lesbian sex is not cheating or they considered it as not sex or something.

it does not make any kind of scene ..she only remembers she has bf when someone like put a hand on her or try doing something naughty (like the mayor)
but on the same day at night, some other girt had her tongue 7 inches deep in her pussy without problems,, like WHAT ??

IF SHE CAN CHEAT ON HER BF WITH WOMEN THEN SHE CAN CHEAT WITH MANS TOO..

but no let's milk the game some more and do some more fun lesbian scenes bec it's hot and teasing and it's not cheating at all :)

sry for caps ..it just in too many games now to b able to handle this...
Honestly, I think part of the problem with these things is that they want to be realistic, but don't know how to pace a story.

We've all played these "corruption" games where they say the MC is a faithful wife/husband, but then they immediately fuck everything in sight. It's not fun, and loses its luster quickly. But contrawise, we have these ones where people do this bizarre dance where they do literally every sex act EXCEPT penetrative vaginal intercourse as a buildup.

IMO, you shouldn't start a story at the beginning of the cheating courtships. The glances, the touches. All that shit happens mostly in the heads of the two people contemplating cheating. Make it an early on choice whether or not to pursue, get the "first time" out of the way fast, and then we can follow the developing relationship.

This is why the Pinkcake stories (Acting Lessons, being a DIK), Seeds of Chaos, Sierra Lee's games, and hell, even the much-maligned Summertime Saga remain superior XXX-game experiences. It's not a question of IF your character will cheat or pursue a relationship, but with who. And then throughout the story, we see the character mindset and relationships develop. Some games, they forge an unbreakable love with one person, and that's great! Other games, they build a harem, literally or figuratively, and that's great too!

But here, as others have said, it feels like we have this bizarre person who constantly aggressively flirts with everyone around them, but is somehow too thick to pick up on it until way too late? Like they're actively grooming a harem while not being aware of what they're doing. Strung out long enough, they'll probably eventually produce something that's satisfying start to finish, but in the interim there are games that give you far more bang for your buck.

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Ok..the update wasn't bad and that bathroom scene was great, but it's officially been 2 years since launch and this is now basically AWAM 2.0.
I think it's more than safe to assume that this game is meant to take at least another 5 years to finish, and that people should stop expecting things to happen.
I wish fewer US Eroge developers did this Star Citizen model. You don't have to string out your successful game. Invest in it and build it up, and people will reward you for the success. Philly Games, Pinkcake, Sierra Lee, even CG video producers like Studio FOW (though Subverse is the true test of their ability to follow through). You'll develop a library, be able to get sales on steam from people who aren't dedicated patreon perverts. Longer term, you'll be on the ground floor of a genre of gaming that is, IMO, just a few years away from breakout mainstream success. The genre is waiting for its "50 Shades", and when that hits, you want to have a library of quality games for people to eat up, rather than something half-finished.

Reactions: slackster

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Well I don't know how big people thought going from 0.31 to 0.35 would've actually been? The small jump in version number should've told you all you needed to know. Now if this was a 0.40 update, I'd expect a lot more.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
one of the most boring games I have ever played,the good wife having sex with her husband,flirts a little with women,now what we care about what they do in their house I did not understand,the graphics are very nice but the story is tiring.The dev he is very conservative.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes