4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I was really disappointed, another blue balls update.

I expected more from Mr Parker not just feely teasing, they practically dry humped and handjob in the last update so expected some actual sex in this one.

Just hope there will be more content in the full release, but I doubt it as it sounds like more scenes for connor.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I wish fewer US Eroge developers did this Star Citizen model. You don't have to string out your successful game. Invest in it and build it up, and people will reward you for the success. Philly Games, Pinkcake, Sierra Lee, even CG video producers like Studio FOW (though Subverse is the true test of their ability to follow through). You'll develop a library, be able to get sales on steam from people who aren't dedicated patreon perverts. Longer term, you'll be on the ground floor of a genre of gaming that is, IMO, just a few years away from breakout mainstream success. The genre is waiting for its "50 Shades", and when that hits, you want to have a library of quality games for people to eat up, rather than something half-finished.
The flaw in that line of thinking is that you are giving a lot of people you are going find doing this too much credit for being long term thinkers, and while underestimating the regular Joe human element in play. This is hardly the first and won't be the last dev to get that little taste of success, get presented with an opportunity option to cash in on almost 2k a month in set and forget patreon payments while making an increasingly minimal effort in return, and basically just choose the Milk path on something he's likely already burnt out of doing anyway.

But yeah, really was just popping in after skipping the last couple updates not expecting much more then it got, but more just curious to see if the game had reached the typical death in the family point of stalled/slowed down progression. Since it hasn't, at least there is still hope that rushed quality and last hurrah M/F payout sex scene or 2 I was hoping for gets added in before this gets abandoned or shelved for a new game. But I already knew that was at least a minimal 2 updates away anyway. So see you again at the start of 2021 I guess.

Last edited:

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Quite good and hot update. It was just a little bit short but i loved. I was waiting for more Mr.Parker and Tommy scenes so i got a little bit disappointed about it. Good work Bigstoper.

Last edited:

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
After playing it the gym scene was hot. Like that lesbian content is getting so much focus.

Though yeah hooking up with a swinger regularly kind of doesn't have expansion potential. You're cheating on your boyfriend/possibly setting him up to swing with you. The sex is probably great but she's never actually going to be your girlfriend and so she's not very satisfying for a true lesbian route and if you just want to dive in to the deep end of sluttiness/cheating you need to be hooking up with other people as well.

Blake seems like good girlfriend material, the office mates seem like interesting potential hook ups. But it feels like it's giving you the option of figuring out that your character is a lesbian and that can't really progress by just hooking up with a swinger.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes