4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
I dont care much about the hobo, if it will be in the game i will enjoy it if not i wont miss it. But the thing i dont understand is why some say it wouldnt be possible or make any sense. I mean the hobo obviously likes to spy on people and Jessica already proofed she is not against giving sexual services for information.
Besides that i quote one of Jessicas thoughts "Ugh, I should find this guy revolting, but… It's like the idea that he's repulsive is making me so damn wet!"

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Nah, thanks, corruption games can be quite retarded when the hobos appear.
I can't imagine Jessica near a hobo except if she's being raped.
I see what you mean. She is a classy girl, and that is a big part of why she is so damn sexy.

But we already had a scene with a hobo in the game, and it was not a rape scene.
Jessica screwing her boyfriend outside the bar and the hobo watching them.
During that scene Jessica teased him, by looking at him passionately and it turned her on.

So if we had that scene in the game i do not see why wouldn´t we have something similar.
Maybe she walks past him in the street and remembers how he watched her and how she teased him and teases him some more while passing near him or something.

That´s what i was thinking when i said that she could tease him some more.

I mean i do not care about Hobos, but Jessica is so sexy while teasing people in the game, that i just want to see more of it, with the hobo, the mayor, her boss, Mr Parker, or her black friend (forgot his name), it is the same to me.

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
As with all FMC games, one of the main objectives is the fun in seeing the MC being corrupted or degraded into doing NSFW deeds with various ppl in various situations.

For some games, there can be vanilla (and hot) sex with the BF and lesbians acts in the beginning. Or it can be straight up corruption and sex with pixel dicks and NTR themes.

Regardless of the beginning , the longer the game comes out, the more likelihood new male characters will be introduced to extend the game life cycle of continued interest and arousal. That or the developer just want to satisfy his own kinks.

FMC usually dont fall into the route of Male MC games whereby apart from fucking every pixel pussy, there is normally a harem route or at the very least developing personal relationships/ love with the pixel chicks. With that in consideration, majority of western FMC out there are just corruption / exhibitionist / NTR / Cheating in its core essence.

Hence without the possible route of relationships/ harems, there is really only just the ' oldie but goodie yet cliché ' of having new characters just to get the FMC involved in more sexual ' degrading ' kinks.

We have seen it in Anna, Manila , A new Dawn and many more FMC. It is just a matter of when with JOHN

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
The fact that there is no harem route when it comes to female characters sure causes a lot of problems in developing a good story with a FMC.. The double standard that we have that is ok for a male to have a 2-3 LI and another 4-5 sex friends but not for a female is one of the worst for the gaming industry

umby

May 27, 2017
I dont care much about the hobo, if it will be in the game i will enjoy it if not i wont miss it. But the thing i dont understand is why some say it wouldnt be possible or make any sense. I mean the hobo obviously likes to spy on people and Jessica already proofed she is not against giving sexual services for information.
Besides that i quote one of Jessicas thoughts "Ugh, I should find this guy revolting, but… It's like the idea that he's repulsive is making me so damn wet!"
stoper plays with jessica's mental dilemma practically from the beginning of the adventure. If in the next update to the fundraiser there will be the usual soup with the only difference that it takes place in an event, I think this time it will be hard to digest for his most loyal fans. After all this time I still don't understand what his problem is in providing game progress percentages, EVERYONE does it and even if there are delays (it can happen) at least this way you can support the creator much better. It is my thought I hope this post is not unjustly deleted like the previous one.

Reactions: mma456

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
stoper plays with jessica's mental dilemma practically from the beginning of the adventure. If in the next update to the fundraiser there will be the usual soup with the only difference that it takes place in an event, I think this time it will be hard to digest for his most loyal fans. After all this time I still don't understand what his problem is in providing game progress percentages, EVERYONE does it and even if there are delays (it can happen) at least this way you can support the creator much better. It is my thought I hope this post is not unjustly deleted like the previous one.
I think a progress bar is a bit meaningless, especially as Stoper is quite into emergent scenes rather than hard storyboarding. More development updates would be good though, August was about once a week, then September had only 1 at the end.

umby

May 27, 2017
I think a progress bar is a bit meaningless, especially as Stoper is quite into emergent scenes rather than hard storyboarding. More development updates would be good though, August was about once a week, then September had only 1 at the end.
I state that I am convinced that the update for late October or early November will never come out, much more likely the end of November in my opinion. In any case I don't understand where the problem is in providing a percentage of work progress. In the same way I don't understand where the problem is in providing a render of the game for month or even two, I'm not saying to do spoilers but more than anything else that can leave the doubt about what can happen does not seem complicated to do. Also let's face it, although I have a great respect for this creator, his updates are very short compared to the average of the other games so I see no reason to keep so many secrets for about 4 months. Always my thought.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I state that I am convinced that the update for late October or early November will never come out, much more likely the end of November in my opinion. In any case I don't understand where the problem is in providing a percentage of work progress. In the same way I don't understand where the problem is in providing a render of the game for month or even two, I'm not saying to do spoilers but more than anything else that can leave the doubt about what can happen does not seem complicated to do. Also let's face it, although I have a great respect for this creator, his updates are very short compared to the average of the other games so I see no reason to keep so many secrets for about 4 months. Always my thought.
having a progress bar on the patreon page could avoid prompts like: when does the update come out?

Reactions: umby

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
In any case I don't understand where the problem is in providing a percentage of work progress.
What I mean is that Stoper likely does not know what percentage of work progress he is at, he doesn't plan scenes meticulously before hand, he tends to just see how it feels at the time of working on it.
I agree more updates would be good, but it isn't possible to provide a concrete answer for how much is done because he doesn't know.

umby

May 27, 2017
What I mean is that Stoper likely does not know what percentage of work progress he is at, he doesn't plan scenes meticulously before hand, he tends to just see how it feels at the time of working on it.
I agree more updates would be good, but it isn't possible to provide a concrete answer for how much is done because he doesn't know.
in this regard, I advised him to release small contents even once a week or a month, an example? Making a single scene and releasing it without focusing on anything else would serve to mask its "slowness" and to prevent it from getting too wrapped up in the whole update story. I advised him this because summing up he finds himself making an update after 4 months including postponements and delays where 200 renderings are objectively too few to justify the wait. Of course I speak as a supporter with high figures, it is obvious that if you do not pay for his support, every timing is fine.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes