4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.35
Renderings are great developer, but the story, however focused on her work, does not lead to many crimes.(y)
From chapter 1 to 10 I only saw Lebianism and sex every day with my boyfriend.
There are some blowjobs, and some swells, nothing but the game at the height of erotic symbol.
It is more like a telenovela like many other games, if there is corruption in this game that leads to having sex with others, nothing has yet appeared.
This is not a criticism, it is just an elaboration of the weak content of the protagonist for having a strong self-esteem by many players.
We'll see when it gets to the end how it will look. :unsure:

Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Version: 0.35
Renderings are great developer, but the story, however focused on her work, does not lead to many crimes.(y)
From chapter 1 to 10 I only saw Lebianism and sex every day with my boyfriend.
There are some blowjobs, and some swells, nothing but the game at the height of erotic symbol.
It is more like a telenovela like many other games, if there is corruption in this game that leads to having sex with others, nothing has yet appeared.
This is not a criticism, it is just an elaboration of the weak content of the protagonist for having a strong self-esteem by many players.
We'll see when it gets to the end how it will look. :unsure:
I'm not disagreeing with you, but a slow corruption approach feels more "natural" than a fast track to slutty reporter.

Try "The Office", it is much faster with corruption and female MC becoming slutty. ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-ep-1-v0-3-damaged-coda.57277/

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #66

Hey, all.

There is still work on the update, so the release will be in the first half of next month. I have 140 images ready, but the bulk of the last event for the day is still missing. And I don't want to rush it, because it's the juicy part of the update.

Seeing the slow progress with the development, I'm considering focusing on some of the characters, and side-lining some of the cast for the moment. What I mean is, I want to develop Jessica's relationship with the various characters in a more natural way (for a lewd game like this, of course), and I want to do it for each of the characters from the main cast. The problem is that working with a dozen characters and developing each relationship simultaneously is slowing down the progress with each. Focusing on several characters for the moment will make that process faster. Obviously, the downside is that a character you may be interested in may not get anything juicy for several updates. I haven't decided which characters could get that treatment, but it won't be those that have some progress with Jess already. Let me know what you think.

And here's a little 4K wallpaper for you. I couldn't decide between day or night, glasses or no glasses... so I made 4 versions. Enjoy it.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Jessica Bed Night Glasses.jpg Jessica Bed Night.jpg Jessica Bed Day Glasses.jpg Jessica Bed Day.jpg

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016

Development Blog #66

Hey, all.

There is still work on the update, so the release will be in the first half of next month. I have 140 images ready, but the bulk of the last event for the day is still missing. And I don't want to rush it, because it's the juicy part of the update.

Seeing the slow progress with the development, I'm considering focusing on some of the characters, and side-lining some of the cast for the moment. What I mean is, I want to develop Jessica's relationship with the various characters in a more natural way (for a lewd game like this, of course), and I want to do it for each of the characters from the main cast. The problem is that working with a dozen characters and developing each relationship simultaneously is slowing down the progress with each. Focusing on several characters for the moment will make that process faster. Obviously, the downside is that a character you may be interested in may not get anything juicy for several updates. I haven't decided which characters could get that treatment, but it won't be those that have some progress with Jess already. Let me know what you think.

And here's a little 4K wallpaper for you. I couldn't decide between day or night, glasses or no glasses... so I made 4 versions. Enjoy it.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

View attachment 874870 View attachment 874872 View attachment 874873 View attachment 874874
Only 140 images, I guess the final update will have only about 250 or so, so its gonna be a small update :cry:

umby

May 27, 2017
Only 140 images, I guess the final update will have only about 250 or so, so its gonna be a small update :cry:
140 renders are very few, even for a game of this quality. needless to say there will be no major improvements on November 15th (release date in my opinion). precisely for this reason I think he will allow himself another month.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wallpaper wise for me definitely night without glasses. :) about the update itself. 140 done... is that much or minor or in between? As long as guys get some focus with Jessica (boyfriend excluded) and at least one old guy I am okay with less developer characters.

I personally would say focus maybe 6 characters for Jessica:

- one young girl
- one old girl
- one young boy
- one old guy
- major
- Parker

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so spot the differences on pic 1 and 3 and 2 and 4.
What you mean?
Day and night.
No matter glasses or no glasses,Jessica always looks amazing.
I haven't decided which characters could get that treatment, but it won't be those that have some progress with Jess already.
OK.So far Liam and Heather have the most progress with Jessica.After them is mr.Parker.So no content for first two?Or for all 3?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
First half of November, just like Being a dik, that will be one fun period.
I think the pacing of the game is perfect, when it comes to naughty scenes. I do not want to see a classy goddess like Jessica screwing around with everyone from the start. It is more interesting to see her slowly being corrupted and becoming more open to cheating. First by a little bit of teasing, and then the rest.

I agree that the lesbian content with her neighbor and boyfriend content is kind of overdone at this point, maybe put them on ice for the next updates. Especially after reading that last update that he wants to focus on some characters because of the time it takes to do all of them.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes