4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018

Development Blog #66

Hey, all.

There is still work on the update, so the release will be in the first half of next month. I have 140 images ready, but the bulk of the last event for the day is still missing. And I don't want to rush it, because it's the juicy part of the update.

Seeing the slow progress with the development, I'm considering focusing on some of the characters, and side-lining some of the cast for the moment. What I mean is, I want to develop Jessica's relationship with the various characters in a more natural way (for a lewd game like this, of course), and I want to do it for each of the characters from the main cast. The problem is that working with a dozen characters and developing each relationship simultaneously is slowing down the progress with each. Focusing on several characters for the moment will make that process faster. Obviously, the downside is that a character you may be interested in may not get anything juicy for several updates. I haven't decided which characters could get that treatment, but it won't be those that have some progress with Jess already. Let me know what you think.

And here's a little 4K wallpaper for you. I couldn't decide between day or night, glasses or no glasses... so I made 4 versions. Enjoy it.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

View attachment 874870 View attachment 874872 View attachment 874873 View attachment 874874
Night theme looks much more appealing

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
140 images ....
if we exclude the animations they are not few, considering that "most" of the final event (fundraising) is missing
so if it comes with 300 images including animations, we're in the average of the latest updates.
I agree with the developer about focusing on the neglected characters, there are many paths open and never completed (Blake, Tommy, Eve ...)
The downside to stoper focusing on these is that we may be seeing the main ones again (Parker, Heather Conner) in a long time.
In my opinion, stoper should still include small events with the main characters every update, just a few scenes just to keep the story going with them. On the other hand, they are characters he meets every day, how can he ignore them?
-Conner lives with her, so doing a few scenes in the morning or evening isn't wrong.
-Heather is her neighbor and they always go running together, a few running scenes and some dialogue just to plan future events
-Parker passes by his newsstand every morning, a few scenes for a greeting and some dialogue do not destroy the plot.
This is my thought.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm not disagreeing with you, but a slow corruption approach feels more "natural" than a fast track to slutty reporter.

Try "The Office", it is much faster with corruption and female MC becoming slutty. ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-ep-1-v0-3-damaged-coda.57277/
I get what you are saying but I feel a good balance is needed. Some games are just too slow paced like this one or worse A wife and mother but then you have other games where the female MC is a slut & cum dumpster literally in the second update already..I guess it's hard to find the right balance

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
140 images ....
if we exclude the animations they are not few, considering that "most" of the final event (fundraising) is missing
so if it comes with 300 images including animations, we're in the average of the latest updates.
I agree with the developer about focusing on the neglected characters, there are many paths open and never completed (Blake, Tommy, Eve ...)
The downside to stoper focusing on these is that we may be seeing the main ones again (Parker, Heather Conner) in a long time.
In my opinion, stoper should still include small events with the main characters every update, just a few scenes just to keep the story going with them. On the other hand, they are characters he meets every day, how can he ignore them?
-Conner lives with her, so doing a few scenes in the morning or evening isn't wrong.
-Heather is her neighbor and they always go running together, a few running scenes and some dialogue just to plan future events
-Parker passes by his newsstand every morning, a few scenes for a greeting and some dialogue do not destroy the plot.
This is my thought.
300 images in 15 days? It doesn't seem very realistic. Personally I am only waiting for the characters that interest me, but unfortunately up to now excluding the scene with parker I have seen almost only the development of the plot. I hope there is more to this final event than just a skirt lift.

Reactions: balvenie1401

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
300 images in 15 days? It doesn't seem very realistic. Personally I am only waiting for the characters that interest me, but unfortunately up to now excluding the scene with parker I have seen almost only the development of the plot. I hope there is more to this final event than just a skirt lift.
140 already done
20 of animation (2 animations) would be missing another 100 + 20 animations in 20 days if he already has everything planned he could do it,
but I don't believe it either.
we would have about 200 images in the final or maybe a beta that will be expanded like the last time.
in short, all suppositions

Reactions: umby

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Without exception the male characters (besides her husband) are either unattractive or downright ugly. I am not going to have Jessica cheat on her husband with someone that I think is not worth the risk. In addition having a lesbian affair there's no chance of getting pregnant (don't even know if that is in the game). Heather is very sexy and the two of them together is awesome.
I just think it'd be hot to see her bring more girls home so that Connor can join in with them or just grab a beer and watch. Who needs to watch a football game when there's primetime entertainment right there?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Without exception the male characters (besides her husband) are either unattractive or downright ugly. I am not going to have Jessica cheat on her husband with someone that I think is not worth the risk. In addition having a lesbian affair there's no chance of getting pregnant (don't even know if that is in the game). Heather is very sexy and the two of them together is awesome.
That seems to be a problem in many female MC games..ugly as fuck men (often old too). Is that some sort of fetish people have? Cheating that way is not really hot so I agree with you. Heather is the best option so far

Reactions: T800 and MrFriendly

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I don't understand it. I just assume that people want to see beautiful women with ugly men. Personally want to see the women choose to fuck men because they are attracted to the men not because of some work reason or obligation.
Agreed. that's why I don't like the same old blackmail type of stories either but they are popular in female MC games too..hope for some new trends here (just like incest is overused in male MC games).

Reactions: T800 and MrFriendly

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For me I went Heather but I want to go for every single one of the women... Jessica needs a proper sampling before making her final decision.
If it wasn't for the husband, I would say that Jessica and Heather should be together, but I don't see an ending with just the 2 of them and almost feel like Heather is Jessica's sapphic guide to open her up to this kind of relationship and that Jessica will do with Blake what Heather has done with Jessica; seduce her into a lesbian relationship. :sneaky:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can see that. When Heather and Christian started up I had Jessica opt out. Not interested in Jessica going with another man's dick, she is exclusive to Connor's dick but will go with any woman's pussy right now. LOL

Blake is hot, need more of her.
Well, for my Jessica, she is exclusive to Connor's dick only when it is unavoidable, which fortunately hasn't happened since very early on in the game. She's turned him down at every other opportunity because she's more interested in the V than the D. ;)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, for my Jessica, she is exclusive to Connor's dick only when it is unavoidable, which fortunately hasn't happened since very early on in the game. She's turned him down at every other opportunity because she's more interested in the V than the D. ;)
My Jessica goes for every meat torpedo and silken purse that comes by ... :ROFLMAO: :eek: :D :alien: :love: :giggle: She's a woman with an incredible appetite.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure that most women and many men won't think David and Christian are unattractive or ugly?

Last edited:
Reactions: LaPein
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes