4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
D

Deleted member 2650067

Hey all, just checking, when playing the android version i get a white error screen at the beginning of chapter 3, and i cant seem to bypass it or get it work.
Has anyone experienced this? Any fixes?

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
stoper don't be offended. it was the memory of the other game and not a comparison. I like your game very much and I'm waiting impatiently for the update. then certain memories come back again. :giggle:

hash19 That's the default product. This is one of the reasons I changed it.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
stoper don't be offended. it was the memory of the other game and not a comparison. I like your game very much and I'm waiting impatiently for the update. then certain memories come back again. :giggle:
I don't think he was offended. But yeah confusion and miscommunication can happen since many people here are not English speakers.

umby

May 27, 2017
every time I always fall for it and buy the game for 25 euros, in your opinion next week so the update will be complete? Can you believe it?

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Just wait for the following post:

"... 3 to 4 months for so little content? Dev XY updates xx times with xx renders each week/month blablabla [add insults and call dev a greedy milker]"
The upside of those posts is that they show us grown-ups who are the little kiddies that should not be here in the first place, we can then use the ignore button and cut out most of the juvenile shite that clutters a lot of threads here.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Change it so I can see her sucking some dick pls, cant find no fan art videos either.
Hey! She sucks far more dicks than her tits get suckled on. and there is also none fan art who covers this - as far as I know. more suckling please!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes