4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Wow, i didnt expect that, amazing game, she is tremendously sensual and provocative, Jessica is one of the most beautiful and sexy women I have ever seen and wanting to corrupt her gives a lot of satisfaction. The animations are also very very good, bravo, congratulations to the creator.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #69

Hey, everyone.

Sorry, but I won't make it with the update by the end of the month. I have more images to finish for the last scene, and a couple of animations, so I don't see it happening in the next 4 days. This last event got a little bigger than I thought it would be, with the few branches it has and all that. The good news is that it looks pretty nice, with some of the best images I've made for the game.

I'll be sending the game to the November patrons, as each tier release happens, so you can safely cancel/lower your pledges if you don't intend to support me in December, you won't miss on the update.

I'll keep you updated on the release date as soon as I have it in sight.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019

Development Blog #69

Hey, everyone.

Sorry, but I won't make it with the update by the end of the month. I have more images to finish for the last scene, and a couple of animations, so I don't see it happening in the next 4 days. This last event got a little bigger than I thought it would be, with the few branches it has and all that. The good news is that it looks pretty nice, with some of the best images I've made for the game.

I'll be sending the game to the November patrons, as each tier release happens, so you can safely cancel/lower your pledges if you don't intend to support me in December, you won't miss on the update.

Possible girl on girl action with the mayors assistant??

Reactions: G39 and stoper

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #69

Hey, everyone.

I really want to see how long this update will be, everyone has their own policies, but what's the point of saying that the update will definitely be ready at the end of the month and then saying it won't be?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
but what's the point of saying that the update will definitely be ready at the end of the month and then saying it won't be?
Totally normal for an artist. Believe me or not, but artists are the worst planners ever! :LOL:

As soon as they are lost in their creative process, setting up a scene and pose the character etc., they either extend or make a scene to short.

Reactions: afterlights

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019

Development Blog #69

Hey, everyone.

welp can't say i didn't see this comming

Reactions: Pogo123

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I almost expected it.
however, this may mean that we would have more renderings than he had previously estimated
okay, at least in December I will have 3 game updates that I follow, maybe.
Mine will be atleast 5- special request,this, temptations are everywhere, the office wife , the office ,manila and hopefully lily. Not to mention besides all these there is cp2077 coming provided its not delayed again.

Reactions: Busted1201

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I really want to see how long this update will be, everyone has their own policies, but what's the point of saying that the update will definitely be ready at the end of the month and then saying it won't be?
About 265 renders long according to stoper's track record so far.

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
I hope not.! We already have enough lesbian action with 2 potential candidate. A third one is to much. Jessica needs some new dicks besides her boyfriend.
there is never enough lesbian content :) but there is only heather on that route so far,now Blake is the one that most of us is waiting for and there is Shani as one and done as Heather would say and there is detective Marshal as a future informant and a possible "i'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" ,BUUUUTTTT as for Heather she is a no go romance for me cos she would rather bang some guy that had internship in the "Big Bang Theory" then have a nice evening with Jess,so "screw you Heather" :p

Reactions: afterlights

umby

May 27, 2017
Totally normal for an artist. Believe me or not, but artists are the worst planners ever! :LOL:

As soon as they are lost in their creative process, setting up a scene and pose the character etc., they either extend or make a scene to short.
I agree with you, however this is not the stoper situation, here we are talking about an incorrect communication. if you spend 2 months to make 150 renders and the "last" scene is still missing, how do you say the game will be released, obviously you will need another month. By now I understand how it works and I'll let you judge if it's okay. In practice, he divides the 4 months into 4 or 5 presumed release dates and then always based on how his work proceeds he decides to inform us of the correct date. The problem is that there is no correct date but only a coming and going of certainties and quits.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes