4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
next update: new scene with mayor and more with parker. update after (in about 3/4 months): more with parker, a bit lesbian, and scene with hobo. update after that (in again 3-6 months): more with parker, more with hobo and mayor. update after that (seems to be around 2022): lesbian content and a bit parker

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well.....Are you the real Oracle ?
indeed. but i have to say the weather in delphi was much better. i wonder how my gurls look now... i mean its about 2 thousands years ago when i saw them. crazy, right?!

#NoHobo lol
well sorry babe, i really don't want to break your heart but that's what the gods told me.

pmano

May 10, 2020
PAOLA is a commissioned and paid work; JOHN is Stoper's choice, no one dictates to pay for it.
Well, I did not know that but sure thing JOHN is Stoper's main game...it has been a rather very long wait on Paola too lol.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
PAOLA is a commissioned and paid work; JOHN is Stoper's choice, no one dictates to pay for it.
Not true.
He's not paying me, it's a collaboration project. And it's a small one, just a week or two to work on between the updates of the game.
Well, I lost some time initially, making characters and environments. But those would come in handy for the game as well.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes