4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
there is always a more difficult animation to make. at this point it makes no sense to publish another post where the same old story is always said, that is "the work is slow and full of pitfalls" we might as well put all the pauses and publish only the link.
It is what it is, the post is most likely going to be addressing the rest of patreons who dont really read comments.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
It is what it is, the post is most likely going to be addressing the rest of patreons who dont really read comments.
It is how it is. Animations in this game always means some sex scenes. So we have to wait and be patient. Although it's really hard.

Reactions: mma456

Mintt

Nov 3, 2020
These devs always do it. Says it's coming soon, then it's coming next week, then in few days, then a bit of delay to next week and another small delay to even not knowing when they can release. In the end it's like 30 days of delays.
Now tell me how they thought they are releasing in few days when in the end they delay for a month.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
These devs always do it. Says it's coming soon, then it's coming next week, then in few days, then a bit of delay to next week and another small delay to even not knowing when they can release. In the end it's like 30 days of delays.
Now tell me how they thought they are releasing in few days when in the end they delay for a month.
It's understandable, most of the time when devs get around to laying down a scene alot of things can change from what they initially imagined it as, so the scene can become short cause of technological limitation or can become large cause thats what makes the scene flow better and improve it.

Reactions: Busted1201

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
Lower your expection will always make you feel better
Just expect the next update will be in 2021

Or 2022

pmano

May 10, 2020
Could be next week or the end of this month or could be next month...all I can say is that perfection takes time. StoperArt aims for perfection and perfection takes a lot of time, worth the wait, even though can get frustrating at times but one really can't complain if the Patrons won't. :p

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Could be next week or the end of this month or could be next month...all I can say is that perfection takes time. StoperArt aims for perfection and perfection takes a lot of time, worth the wait, even though can get frustrating at times but one really can't complain if the Patrons won't. :p
the patreons do it their own way, a week he had 466 patreons

Reactions: umby

pmano

May 10, 2020
the patreons do it their own way, a week he had 466 patreons
Yeah, it would happen more, a patron would sure expect a more professional setting where he/she sees a defined timeline being a regular supporter. But then there are developers who follow timelines and lag on the artistic skill, very few really balance it and garner most patrons. Also depends on how the developer sees things, I guess Stoper is fine with this arrangement and we all still love the art. :)

Reactions: ambitious1234

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, it would happen more, a patron would sure expect a more professional setting where he/she sees a defined timeline being a regular supporter. But then there are developers who follow timelines and lag on the artistic skill, very few really balance it and garner most patrons. Also depends on how the developer sees things, I guess Stoper is fine with this arrangement and we all still love the art. :)
true

umby

May 27, 2017
you are wrong, this system does not reward at all.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes