4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
I hope that this "slow-making" animation isn't some kind of transition only :unsure:
the mysterious stoper is probably working on the 3 options available in the fundraising event. do you want the opinion of an idiot like me? in all this time he has simply worked on these 3 scenes, and exactly like the previous update he realized it was damn short, but I don't understand why he still insists on communicating that the update is almost ready. I really don't understand.

Reactions: VulgarJoys

umby

May 27, 2017
I hope we get more content with with Blake or Heather. Hopefully Parker fans get something out of it as well.
having content with Parker also seems very difficult to me, more likely in the next update, if there will be a surprise maybe something with some members of the editorial staff but nothing overwhelming.

Reactions: Busted1201

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I don't understand this point of view, I never picture myself as the MC in any VN I play FP or MP it's just a story so I couldn't care less who's dick is getting wet.
Same here. This game is not the best example because the MC is not a man.
Yeah, i play that dude, the main character, but do i really care about him? Not at all. I see him just as any other dude in the game, nothing more than that.
I play to see the woman i find attractive, and it is the same to me if i see a scene with her with the MC or with her husband, a neighbor or whatever. I mean she is not cheating me personally if she is fucking other men.
But i guess some people get really hard into the character they are playing.

Last edited:

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
nah, this is an all-around fundraising event update, without animation it would have been miserable. waiting times are around 4 months so it is on average;
Of course I understand everything, but I'm afraid the next news from the Stoper again will not please us very much. :confused:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Now tell me how they thought they are releasing in few days when in the end they delay for a month.
I can't speak for other people, but I personally don't plan the scenes in full detail before I start working on them. I have a rough idea of what is going to happen, but I go with the flow as I make the images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I can go into a scene thinking it would take a week to make, and then end up working on it for a month.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I can't speak for other people, but I personally don't plan the scenes in full detail before I start working on them. I have a rough idea of what is going to happen, but I go with the flow as I make the images.
So I can go into a scene thinking it would take a week to make, and then end up working on it for a month.
This is such a great answer, thank you for your honesty. But this is one of my biggest complaints about any VN. From a project management standpoint, deadlines are super important and need to be respected. I get it that this is your art, and I appreciate your commitment, but if you’re being literal with the bit about a week turning into a month, that’s a huge problem. A deadline does not need to be absolute, but it’s there for a reason. Sometimes that reason is to protect yourself from saying “hmmm, maybe I can reconfigure this scene to fit her under the table.”

pmano

May 10, 2020
There I said it before, Perfection takes time. Thank you, StoperArt. Can't wait! :)

umby

May 27, 2017
if there is you say why do you continue to publish development blogs? are your words you said that you can change your mind abruptly at any moment so it is useless to publish posts describing the progress (even approximate) of the development.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
if there is you say why do you continue to publish development blogs? are your words you said that you can change your mind abruptly at any moment so it is useless to publish posts describing the progress (even approximate) of the development.
I really don't understand why you are so beaten up or frustrated by Stoper's development, and try to find a reason to argue about it? Post by post you try to point out what he should or what he shouldn't do.

Don't get me wrong, I really can understand the frustration and waiting for the next update after such a long time, but on the other hand I really don't care if he even release anything soon. Most of us are getting the updates from F95 anyway and don't support Stoper at all.

First of all you need to understand that the mind of an artist is a mess - a huge mess! As soon as they try to think logical/rational they will lose their creativity and get frustrated.

As far as I understand Stoper he isn't trying to make big bucks like other devs. It is a hobby, a passion for him to create renders and a game. If it would be for the money, he would create the same loli-incest shit with low quality renders as many "newcomers" lately, rather than putting time and effort into quality renders and story-telling.

Sorry for my little rant, but this are just my two cents.

Last edited:

pmano

May 10, 2020
I really don't understand why you are so beaten up or frustrated by Stoper's development, and try to find a reason to argue about it? Post by post you try to point out what he should or what he shouldn't do.

Don't get me wrong, I really can understand the frustration and waiting for the next update after such a long time, but on the other hand I really don't care if he even release anything soon. Most of us are getting the updates from F95 anyway and don't support Stoper at all.

First of all you need to understand that the mind of an artist is a mess - a huge mess! As soon as they try to think logical/rational they will lose their creativity and get frustrated.

As far as I understand Stoper he isn't trying to make big bucks like other devs. It is a hobby, a passion for him to create renders and a game. If it would be for the money, he would create the same loli-incest shit with low quality renders as many "newcomers" lately, rather than putting time and afford into quality renders and story-telling.

I agree with you, the developer really enjoys what he does and hardly cares if supported or not and it shows in the games, I have never seen such beautiful renders, spotless grammar, and thoughtful storyline in any other VN games and would have long stopped waiting otherwise. So it really boils down to an art lover waiting for the unfolding of a new art form rather than one expecting some timely dick servicing. :ROFLMAO:
PS: Though I really wish that the developer focused on one project at a time until completion, that's an acceptable expectation. :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:WaitWhat: :KEK:

Yeah he's not trying to make big bucks but he still does 1700 bucks for pretty much doing nothing, ok not doing nothing but doing it veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow so if you are not a greddy bloke seventeen hundred dolla is good money no matter where you live...
And? What is your point? Do you want to tell people how they should spend their money? Or do you think making 300k a month for a few censored naked pictures is a fair trade?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

As far as I understand Stoper he isn't trying to make big bucks like other devs. It is a hobby, a passion for him to create renders and a game. If it would be for the money, he would create the same loli-incest shit with low quality renders as many "newcomers" lately, rather than putting time and afford into quality renders and story-telling.

In my opinion it is better to go out on specific dates maybe 2 a year maybe with a margin of 15 days but with double the content. Instead of having 3 dates with 2 scenes and 1/2 which are then to be completed. No one has ever questioned the quality of the artist is perhaps one of the best at the moment, but as I said before so much time has passed that one loses the thread so we might as well wait 6 months.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hah, I'm not Van Gogh though :)
It's just that the work process is a little messy, and I would rather disappoint people with delays, than with product quality.

Yeah he's not trying to make big bucks but he still does 1700 bucks for pretty much doing nothing, ok not doing nothing but doing it veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow so if you are not a greddy bloke seventeen hundred dolla is good money no matter where you live...
If you think what I do is so simple, why aren't you doing it? Do you hate money or something? I mean, that's easy 1700 bucks waiting for you out there. For pretty much no effort.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hah, I'm not Van Gogh though :)
It's just that the work process is a little messy, and I would rather disappoint people with delays, than with product quality.
Hahah.. I know. I'm working with Motkeyz and he is an artist all through working with him comes with all the ups and downs. On top of it, he speaks French! There is nothing more frustrating then a French mind!! :LOL: (I might have exaggerated the last part.)

Reactions: stoper

umby

May 27, 2017

but imagine if I'm frustrated, dear friend, the point is this, I find myself following many developers who manage by divine will to respect the two or three months of development and quality is not lacking in these products. I don't want to give examples because I would create a useless controversy that I don't want to face. where I want to get to, well I just want to say that I don't think other developers have development teams like Ubisoft or they don't have ideas or aren't artists, I just say that others do something that stoper doesn't do that is they don't postpone a game all the time, it's a planning problem that's all. stoper is very good and I am looking forward to the update too. however I speak as a sponsor of the project for which my kind of criticism is normal

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Eve Office 1a.jpg

Development Blog #70

Hi, everyone.
I'm still moving slowly through the last event. I just finished a second animation for one of the branches.

Seeing that I missed the end of the month, I thought I should go all in with it. I have to make 3 more animations, and quite a few more individual images. The problem at the moment is that in this outdoor scene I can't help myself with the second PC, because the scene is too heavy for it. One of the animations is in an indoor scene, so I hope I can use both machines for it and render it faster. The last event is already bigger than the daily events from the update, and there's more of it to work on.

I'll drop a few words on how the last event changed, and why it took longer than I initially anticipated. But you know I don't like spoiling anything about the upcoming events, so I'll do it after the update is ready.

As always, thanks for the support, and stay safe.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes