4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
just noticed this tab, can someone share them, especially interesting what kind of bonus animations
1609618134660.png

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Busy right now but if it's not shared within 2hours by someone else i'll share it again, no worries.

It's a disgrace we had to wait for so long, I know stoper if a good dev but it should be free for anyone at this point and anyone should be free to support. I gave to his patreon about 80 USD for now which is more than the right price for a game concerning all the delays it has

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah no spoilers please, came to see if the update is out, not to read what the update contains and what it does not contain, would prefer to see that for myself while playing the game. Anyway will stay away from the forum until i play the update because some people will definitely spoil it, as they are already doing it. But seeing how this could be beta and missing some things maybe i will not even try it until he releases finished update, disappointing:(.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
Guys I played the update shared from a friend , I tried to convince him to share it on this thread but he won't (I will try again), and it's not worth playing anyway , without any spoilers it's too short with no progress , this project is staying on hold for one year .
Hahahaha you spoiled us. Now we all know that there is no sex scene. blah

umby

May 27, 2017
Guys I played the update shared from a friend , I tried to convince him to share it on this thread but he won't (I will try again), and it's not worth playing anyway , without any spoilers it's too short with no progress , this project is staying on hold for one year .
I agree with everything, sometimes I get the feeling that the developer doesn't want anyone to touch Jessica that much.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes