4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
From Patreon, to no one's surprise:

Any update coming tonight?
6h

Yep. Not going to bed until it's ready. But we'll need a few moroe hours.
5h

Damn it, I won't make it without some sleep. Everything is ready, but the final coding in RenPy and that's going too slow. I have too much variables and branches in this update. And I'll have to test that everything work well afterwards. You'll have to wait several more hours. Sorry, guys.
48min

Sleep tight pervs!
I wish this guy ever respect his own words. You know that u can't release the update today? Then don't say ''nOt gOiNg tO bEd uNtiL iT's rEaDy!1!'' Grow up, you're not a kid anymore.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Indeed, none of them are running a scam, I wouldn't even call it milking, not by a long shot.

Stoper for instance has other commitments that likely take priority, his work with LOPs "My name is David" that was released early November must have taken a good chunk of time to finish. I have no problem with that.

He's just doesn't reach the requirements I set for someone I choose to support financially, no harm no foul.

Sorry you got shafted by the AWAM update btw :/ I skimmed through it looked like another small step in the right direction, another 12-18 months or so I guess before we get to meatier content. So far it offers very little if you're not hellbent on softcore lesbian content..
Without taking the thread off topic and getting posts deleted by the mods, whether it's AWAM or JOHN, at some point you just have to tap out. People will bitch and argue endlessly about quality vs quantity, but really there needs to be a balance, and if that balance is lost then it's just as fair to abandon a project as it would be if you thought the quality or quantity wasn't there.

Reactions: balvenie1401

umby

May 27, 2017
I wish this guy ever respect his own words. You know that u can't release the update today? Then don't say ''nOt gOiNg tO bEd uNtiL iT's rEaDy!1!'' Grow up, you're not a kid anymore.
I didn't have the slightest doubt that it wouldn't be released yesterday either. practically every step has a "problem" that extends the time by two weeks (at least according to the facts), until we have to wait months. I want to give stoper some advice and I want it to be real advice to improve his work; next time dedicated to making a comic like paola, unfortunately it seems that the complexity of working in a ren'py game is no longer within your reach honestly. If I'm wrong then you absolutely need to improve your communication.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

I'm back. Time to finish this. Please don't ask for exact release time, because I'll give one and miss it again.

hahahah what a clown he is
I mean at this point it’s the right move. If he’s “close” just get it done. If it’s going to take more than 24 hours though...oh boy.

After this release he really should write a mea culpa to his Patrons. Fall on his sword and just be frank, “Hey guys, I fucked up and I’m sorry.” I know he’s doing his best, but this has been a pretty big blunder that makes him look disorganized. He needs to make some adjustments behind the scenes, but it can start with an honest mea culpa. His backers will appreciate it.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
Some people in this thread cannot differentiate between lying and bad communication , if someone keep giving promises like more than 5 times with long periods he's just a liar and a disrespectful being, he's not stupid he knows that he cannot complete it on promised time , he just trying to keep you for longer periods with less work .

shady31

May 31, 2017
Some people in this thread cannot differentiate between lying and bad communication , if someone keep giving promises like more than 5 times with long periods he's just a liar and a disrespectful being, he's not stupid he knows that he cannot complete it on promised time , he just trying to keep you for longer periods with less work .
But he's already said that patrons from November (and now December presumably) would receive a message with the links.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
People on this forum are more honest than patrons on patron's pages. When shorts or bad updates come out a lot of people try to defend the devs saying "on their pages the supporters are happy with the result" but it's not so true.
I'm a patreon of a couple of developers since quite a long time now and I learnt that the difference between the comments on F95 and patron's pages is that here the users if are unsatisfied they write some negatives feedbacks/reviews, while patron's don't write anything in this cases. It's something psychological I think, because it might be too rude.
It's something infrequent to see a bad or annoyed comment on a patron's page and if you check more carefully you'll see that the dev must have done something really really bad to get that result, like not communicate for months, rude answers, or a row of bad updates.
I don't want to get off topic but to those who are defending L&P or similar devs by saying that their supporters are satisfied just because of a couple of comments, take a look at the number of comments and then to the number of patreons: 10 comments from 10 different users don't reflect the opinion of 1000 patreons. What the other 990 think? I'm saying this because I'm a patron too and it's something I do; If I'm happy I might write a comment, if I'm unhappy I prefer not to write.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
But he's already said that patrons from November (and now December presumably) would receive a message with the links.
So you just convinced by that statement ? It will be on f95 anyway , Not many have left his patreon since he gave the first promise .99% are long term supporters , if someone supporting you for one year and you provide them with 400 renders , this is really bad , wake up !

L777

Feb 28, 2020
Later today he'll say there is another animation to render. :ROFLMAO: The update will come February

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was a click away from support Stoper, but the more I looked into it the more I knew that it was another L&P situation. I don't mean that it's a scam or anything negative like that, just that it wasn't going to be a game released regularly enough for me to justify spending the money.
You can just support them only on months with updates.Just wait for the release and then if you want,you can give them some money.
Females with glasses make the best protagonists.
I really want Jessica to cosplay Bayonetta.

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456

Klartext1848

Feb 14, 2018
I like this game. but honestly the last update was really disappointing (1-2 decisions? 10 Minutes storytelling?). and it seems so that this update will be a mess too

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes