4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jul 28, 2017
(Movie Highlights Voice)

Coming tonight!

From the team that brought you, coming in October, Coming in November, coming in December, early, coming in December, late but before Christmas, coming in December, after Christmas but before New Year...

Is this first big block bluster of the Year!

Gasp at the graphics!

Be enchanted by the script!

Be amazed, at how quickly its all over and you go back to waiting 6 months + for the next update!

Sooooon (maybe), to a PC near you!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
COBD is actually at around 4 months for an update.FB is not even in top 50 games speaking of quality.
In fact, I wrote it even after 4 months, I'm certainly not a year like JOHN. For FB I was talking about rendering that seem quite acceptable to me, so I don't look at the rankings that other factors can intervene. The game platform that is different in terms of content I think there are more than in JOHN or at least if JOHN moves forward at this rate before one of content runs out, it takes 4 years

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
TWO separate things. To be clear as to what I meant.

I was NOT defending Stoper for failing to meet deadlines. he can do that himself. I was NOT criticizing others for criticizing him for failing to meet deadlines. In point of fact, I did NOT even mention deadlines!! So you can call me an idiot if you wish but please read what I have actually written before doing so.....

I WAS criticizing the use of "miliking". I see it all the time in many threads. Usually not from a Patreon Supporter. The people who are usually claiming "milking" are getting their games here for free, and have no right to complain of milking.

So if you are going to call ME an idiot, I would rather you do it for what I have written, and not for what others may have written.....
Yes, many of us are getting the game for free here, but its totally a symbiotic relationship between f95zone users & developers, without f95zone members trying the game, devs would not even get even 99.9% of the traffic/exposure to their games which in turn generate supporters/patreon subscribers to their game. We have all had our fair share of developers who milk games over the years, progress getting slower each update, only to disappear in the end. Not saying stoper would do that but sticking to his release schedule would make me and countless others subscribe to him again as a start.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
From Patreon, to no one's surprise:

Any update coming tonight?
6h

Yep. Not going to bed until it's ready. But we'll need a few moroe hours.
5h

Damn it, I won't make it without some sleep. Everything is ready, but the final coding in RenPy and that's going too slow. I have too much variables and branches in this update. And I'll have to test that everything work well afterwards. You'll have to wait several more hours. Sorry, guys.
48min

Sleep tight pervs!

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

6h

5h

Damn it, I won't make it without some sleep. Everything is ready, but the final coding in RenPy and that's going too slow. I have too much variables and branches in this update. And I'll have to test that everything work well afterwards. You'll have to wait several more hours. Sorry, guys.
48min

Sleep tight pervs!
Then.... tomorrow

Spctereus

Jan 5, 2020

6h

5h

48min

Sleep tight pervs!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
As someone who got burned this week from AWAM, all you can do is laugh. I don't mean to laugh at anyone in this thread, I wouldn't want to rub it in, but I mean you just have to laugh at the cosmic absurdity of it all.
It is what it is.. if laughing helps by all means laugh, if you're of the "kick n scream" persuasion do that, to each their own :)
This is the reason why I stopped supporting both Stoper and L&P long ago, I'm of the "vote with your dollar" persuasion ^^

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It is what it is.. if laughing helps by all means laugh, if you're of the "kick n scream" persuasion do that, to each their own :)
This is the reason why I stopped supporting both Stoper and L&P long ago, I'm of the "vote with your dollar" persuasion ^^
I was a click away from support Stoper, but the more I looked into it the more I knew that it was another L&P situation. I don't mean that it's a scam or anything negative like that, just that it wasn't going to be a game released regularly enough for me to justify spending the money.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I was a click away from support Stoper, but the more I looked into it the more I knew that it was another L&P situation. I don't mean that it's a scam or anything negative like that, just that it wasn't going to be a game released regularly enough for me to justify spending the money.
Indeed, none of them are running a scam, I wouldn't even call it milking, not by a long shot.

Stoper for instance has other commitments that likely take priority, his work with LOPs "My name is David" that was released early November must have taken a good chunk of time to finish. I have no problem with that.

He's just doesn't reach the requirements I set for someone I choose to support financially, no harm no foul.

Sorry you got shafted by the AWAM update btw :/ I skimmed through it looked like another small step in the right direction, another 12-18 months or so I guess before we get to meatier content. So far it offers very little if you're not hellbent on softcore lesbian content..

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes