4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This is exactly my guess too. After criticizing AWAM several times in the past. Now he's following him in every single step hoping to reach the same level of popularity and income. They are both milkers and nothing else.
The problem with this game are the slow releases, its already better paced than AWAM imho

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Problem isn't with the game cuz it's a slow burner the probelm is cuz devs like LsP,this one takes so many days hopefully stoper gives everyone a satisfying update

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I think story-wise the progression of Jessica's sluttiness is not slow but as with AWAM the updates are small and far between. If the games were released let's say every 2 month it would be very different.
Do you want Quantity or Quality? I am sure you can find many games where they just churn out updates every two months.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
This is exactly my guess too. After criticizing AWAM several times in the past. Now he's following him in every single step hoping to reach the same level of popularity and income. They are both milkers and nothing else.
Are you a Patreon follower of Stoper? If so then at least you have put your money where your mouth is, and are entitled to criticise.

If not, then what gives you the right to criticise a developer for "milking"??!!

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Quantity or quality is a good reasoning but it has its limits. Stoper doesn't have a perfect balance between these two parameters but it is still acceptable and don't forget that his game has animations (and very well done too). AWAM I'm sorry but doesn't have excuses after the last update; you can't justify something like that (5 min gameplay) after months and months of work with: "well he has a high quality standard".

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Are you a Patreon follower of Stoper? If so then at least you have put your money where your mouth is, and are entitled to criticise.

If not, then what gives you the right to criticise a developer for "milking"??!!
Freedom of speech?

On a side note, in the disappointing wake of the latest AWAM update, i posted something about having the same expectations for JOHN, and it got taken down for being off topic. Surprised to see We can mention AWAM here.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Midnight paradise was released monthly or 2, the game's quality is on par or equal to this.
Midnight Paradise is probably 3rd or 4th in my personal list of favourite games (with AWAM and JOHN being top two). Joyce and Isabel (pre change in hairstyle) are both gorgeous. Yet is nt Midnight Paradise thread full of complaints of blue balling and delays between updates?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
AWAM for me is a perfect example for me of quality over quantity. I loved the content of what we got in the last AWAM update.
Makes my skin crawl.

I think the majority is not mad about the story progressing at a snail's pace or that updates are far in between. Stoper can milk their patrons as much as he wants for all I care. What I dislike though is to see you guys praising him for not meeting any deadlines he sets for himself and I will call you an idiot for believing the bullshit he writes here or in any other forum. Have a little ounce of self respect.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Do you want Quantity or Quality? I am sure you can find many games where they just churn out updates every two months.
Faschion Business every 6 weeks Broken Dreamers about 2 months both in quality and quantity, not as JOHN and quality nothing to say, quantity if we go and see in a year he has not made a day of his game

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Faschion Business every 6 weeks Broken Dreamers about 2 months both in quality and quantity, not as JOHN and quality nothing to say, quantity if we go and see in a year he has not made a day of his game
One has a load of free roam click this, click that (IIRC) to pad out the lack of content (as all such games like that do) and the other sure as hell is not on a 2 month cycle lol despite it's brilliance.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Makes my skin crawl.

I think the majority is not mad about the story progressing at a snail's pace or that updates are far in between. Stoper can milk their patrons as much as he wants for all I care. What I dislike though is to see you guys praising him for not meeting any deadlines he sets for himself and I will call you an idiot for believing the bullshit he writes here or in any other forum. Have a little ounce of self respect.
TWO separate things. To be clear as to what I meant.

I was NOT defending Stoper for failing to meet deadlines. he can do that himself. I was NOT criticizing others for criticizing him for failing to meet deadlines. In point of fact, I did NOT even mention deadlines!! So you can call me an idiot if you wish but please read what I have actually written before doing so.....

I WAS criticizing the use of "miliking". I see it all the time in many threads. Usually not from a Patreon Supporter. The people who are usually claiming "milking" are getting their games here for free, and have no right to complain of milking.

So if you are going to call ME an idiot, I would rather you do it for what I have written, and not for what others may have written.....

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
One has a load of free roam click this, click that (IIRC) to pad out the lack of content (as all such games like that do) and the other sure as hell is not on a 2 month cycle lol despite it's brilliance.
I'm talking about quality and quantity, what roaming and clicks have to do with: even if they were 4, the months are certainly not a year. I was a supporter of JOHN so I can speak.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
So if you are going to call ME an idiot, I would rather you do it for what I have written, and not for what others may have written.....
You should go back read again what I wrote. You weren't meant by "you guys".

I find it laughable though that you are satisfied with the last updates, that makes my skin crawl indeed. Beggars can't be choosers!?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes