4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
I am setting an alarm for 31 Dec 2021, and will check the thread then! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Hi, everyone. Just a quick update on the progress.

All the images for the release are ready, but we need to work some more on the script with my co-writer Amanda. And we may not be able to finish before I fall asleep tonight. So don't spend the New Year's Eve refreshing the page, I don't want you to start the new year disappointed.

If you don't want to support in January make sure to cancel or lower your pledge. The patrons from both November and December will get the links with a message (when their respective tier level is released).

So have fun tonight, Happy New Year to those who are already in 2021. And I think most of you will join me in saying - fuck you very much, 2020!

------
"Quick note" is really fantastic, as if yesterday he didn't already know that he had to do the script with Amanda. really better not add anything else this time, he comments all by himself what happened this month and also last one. Happy New Year to all.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
I'm just wondering. How can this happen. He has a very strange way of working. I really wonder how he works
Who knows maybe he just started working 2-3months before release and not full 5 months.
On release you can check how many renders in 4months he had before the last 5th month that he said he needed to do 3 animations and some more images. Before it took him 2 months for update but that has been increasing by a lot and still with long delays.
I have been following him from his first release so I'm pretty used to it, still one the best games I've played.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I'd love to support Stopper, but... I can't... Not like this. Too many broken promises. Too many delays... Not in November and not even in December even after assuring a week ago that it would be ready before the end of the year... :(
That's exactly the same reasoning I do. The quality of his work is totally worth, but the frequency of updates, the predictions and at this point also the content let me down too many times. I'm sure there are a lot of potential supporters here but if you have to pay 12 months for 1 or 2 updates with conjugal and lesbian sex, well, I can't and I'm really sorry.

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
Who knows maybe he just started working 2-3months before release and not full 5 months.
On release you can check how many renders in 4months he had before the last 5th month that he said he needed to do 3 animations and some more images. Before it took him 2 months for update but that has been increasing by a lot and still with long delays.
I have been following him from his first release so I'm pretty used to it, still one the best games I've played.
I agree with this. I love this game too. I also understand that it takes a long time to create the visuals, but the script? I can't understand this

Reactions: Busted1201

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
I saw that in the discord and I don't understand how he can render the images if he hasn't even completed the script? I've seen this case nowhere when someone has to work on the main script at the end.
Some creators write the story to the renders/art. I know Evakiss from GGGB and ORS does this. They have a rough idea of the next couple chapters, do the art and then write the script.

Reactions: mma456

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I saw that in the discord and I don't understand how he can render the images if he hasn't even completed the script? I've seen this case nowhere when someone has to work on the main script at the end.
Some creators write the story to the renders/art. I know Evakiss from GGGB and ORS does this. They have a rough idea of the next couple chapters, do the art and then write the script.
If you are the artist and the writer at the same time, then it works both ways (art or script first). Pure blooded artist mostly work the other way around: Art first, script later.

For external writer it might be helpful to see the renders first which helps to come up with the right lines for the right image. But it depends on the writer and what they prefer. Some writers don't like it when they are restricted in their writing by the scene. For other writers it might be helpful, because the scene is set and the renders tell a story on their own.

umby

May 27, 2017
this is certainly the case

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres little difference between today and tomorrow. what is important is that he is done with the renders and now he is checking the scripts so everything is working. so, the fapping will happen, 2020 or 2021. maybe its good that it will be released tomorrow to celebrate 2021 with a nice fap.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Happy new year guys and girls. I expected that he will not finish it today and since it is celebration time i do not expect him to work the whole day today just so he can release it before midnight and in that rush make mistakes, bugs etc. Do hope he releases it before the end of the week though.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
theres little difference between today and tomorrow. what is important is that he is done with the renders and now he is checking the scripts so everything is working. so, the fapping will happen, 2020 or 2021. maybe its good that it will be released tomorrow to celebrate 2021 with a nice fap.
Tomorrow would be great but unlikely, probably a week or two at least..

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes