4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
In other words: the relationship will reflect the player's choices. For example if Jessica shows more affection to Parker or other guys she will push Conner away from her?:unsure:

Maybe then Conner will ask Jessica's mother for advise which leads to an interesting development between Conner and Jessica's mom. :love: (Just day dreaming here :sneaky:)
I get the impression that he meant that the tweaks would be minor, not something that would greatly change their relationship.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
In other words: the relationship will reflect the player's choices. For example if Jessica shows more affection to Parker or other guys she will push Conner away from her?:unsure:
This will happen in the future for sure. What I mean is that there are a few moments where her thoughts shift too quickly from cheating to loving between the scenes. So the edits will be just a slight tonal change, not something big.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This will happen in the future for sure. What I mean is that there are a few moments where her thoughts shift too quickly from cheating to loving between the scenes. So the edits will be just a slight tonal change, not something big.
Don't worry I got you. For a brief moment I was fantasizing about Jessica's mother there. :ROFLMAO:

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
5 months no updates ? is the 5 month work just produce 15 m gameplay like other games ? or 20 m gameplay maybe

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
5 months no updates ? is the 5 month work just produce 15 m gameplay like other games ? or 20 m gameplay maybe
I really don't want to bust your bubble, but you should lower your expectation to the lowest point - maybe even lower than that.

BTW.. nice profile pic. ;)

Reactions: balvenie1401

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
His patreon said end of this year, Let's give him a few and give first week of Jan. Rather have his exquisite render work than some sloppy shit. Also, he hasn't fully finished the script XD

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
His patreon said end of this year, Let's give him a few and give first week of Jan. Rather have his exquisite render work than some sloppy shit. Also, he hasn't fully finished the script XD
I saw that in the discord and I don't understand how he can render the images if he hasn't even completed the script? I've seen this case nowhere when someone has to work on the main script at the end.

Reactions: kishanth1234
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes