4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
What the hell? I have not read Paola yet, but I saw this render in its thread:

I think that this is the best render done by stoper so far, it's even better than the renders here, which are already top quality. Look at her eyes, eyelashes, lips, skin, you can see even her pores detailed. She looks less 'cartoonish' and more realistic than Jessica. But the previews of Paola's chapter don't have this quality, this seems an special render. I guess it has something to do with new generation assets. stoper what about bringing Paola to this game? Like a crossover thing.
almost everything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
almost everything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
on the other hand I always wrote that I was too optimistic in my forecasts.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::p:p:p

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Why Jessica is more corrupt towards female than male? She has slept with a woman and only jerked off a man
I'm just guessing here, but maybe the character feels more at ease cheating on her boyfriend with a woman? It's a trope in adult fiction that cheating on your boyfriend with a woman is a lower-tier offense than cheating with a man. It's pretty common that characters will cheat with women first, while acting far more conflicted about cheating with another man.

pmano

May 10, 2020
Is this game only about fucking old dudes and playing lesbian?
'Cause all I found in the pictures were old farts.....I assume the only young man that appears in those pictures is her boyfriend, right? Plus, How much cheating content there is? How much interracial? How much BBC????
Calm down, my friend! So far the only content this game has is a girl nailing her boyfriend like no tomorrow and it's possible that old farts and BBC might jerk off at that in upcoming timely updates! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
"5 days later"
Hey, everyone..

I was going to post the game link today but my cat was running after a cockroach so she pulls the power cable and flipped over it but it didn't plug out, so the cockroach escape and my cat is okay, after the cockroach escape it went inside my ESC key and pressed it so the render cancelled and I have to do it again, I hope I can find the cockroach so I can release the game in February or I'm scared it will get cancel by it again.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can't laugh more than this.

But anyway I'm eager to see if the content in the next update is worth the wait.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017

I think that this is the best render done by stoper so far, it's even better than the renders here...
The assets are the same as the first chapter of Paola. I often try to improve the models as I work, and I learn new techniques and whatnot. But generally the models and the assets are the same. It's just that sometimes an image clicks, the lighting fits well, the camera angle snaps, and it ends up looking better than the rest of the pack.

How much BBC????
The British Broadcasting Corporation has no part whatsoever in the development of the game ;)

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
View attachment 958170

Development Blog #72

Hi, everyone.

I hope you're having happy holidays, and that you and your families are healthy and well in these crazy times.

I'm nearing the finish line for the update. The final animation is rendering at the moment, it will be ready tomorrow. Then I have several more images to make, and there's some work on the script and adding all the content in RenPy. It will all be ready before the end of the year.

Thanks for the support. Best wishes.

View attachment 958170 View attachment 958172 View attachment 958171
So happy to hear this,its my favorite game, think Hessica is so hot, hope she has more lesbian scenes. thanks for the update.

• Angry
Reactions: FaiRTaiL

umby

May 27, 2017
normal morning routine,
- maybe run with heather
-maybe visit to parker
- I work in the office, - Maybe tommy informs jessica about the LARP event
- fundraising with the mayor
based on the number of renderings, which should be around 300 there is not much space for all these events, my fear is that jessica will come into contact with new characters and there will only be dialogues

Reactions: Anaskm07
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes