4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
great we'll get an update soon, but the update isn't what people want.

And i am happy with a slow burner game, but the updates are slower and the route most people with with the boys.

Also, ellie is hot and should just have a stand alone game or narrative
Wrong game. Go whine in the right thread.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The script isn't even done????

I don't know much about the creative process for adult games, but reworking the script at the 11th hour seems like a really bad way to do things. It also screams to me someone that needs help organizing their efforts. If the script isn't done, can we really be certain that he knows how many images he has left? If he's still changing the script, the images may need to be added/removed/edited.

It does not seem likely that this game makes a December release.

umby

May 27, 2017
therefore, I want to be realistic once again, if stoper still has to bring everything to renpy and do further renderings (even if few) on average, the work is very long, or at least it is for its standards, so the hypothesis of output within the end of the year I still see it as a false hope. In proportion to what he has said so far I assume that the game will be ready around January 3rd or 4th. So far I have guessed everything ....

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Hope he finishes it this year, but even though he said he will for sure release next week, he said the same thing a couple of weeks ago when he said he cannot finish it on weekend but he will release it for sure next week. Still, lately there have been a lot of updates of other good games so i have enough until this update finally gets out.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Jessica Christmas 1a.jpg

Development Blog #72

Hi, everyone.

I hope you're having happy holidays, and that you and your families are healthy and well in these crazy times.

I'm nearing the finish line for the update. The final animation is rendering at the moment, it will be ready tomorrow. Then I have several more images to make, and there's some work on the script and adding all the content in RenPy. It will all be ready before the end of the year.

Thanks for the support. Best wishes.

Jessica Christmas 1a.jpg Jessica Christmas 1b.jpg Jessica Christmas 1c.jpg

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Could do with Juliet from the Apocalypse Chronicles making an appearance in this, many appearances in fact.

Any plans for that character at all in any game, great looking character and deserves a big role in something

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What the hell? I have not read Paola yet, but I saw this render in its thread:

I think that this is the best render done by stoper so far, it's even better than the renders here, which are already top quality. Look at her eyes, eyelashes, lips, skin, you can see even her pores detailed. She looks less 'cartoonish' and more realistic than Jessica. But the previews of Paola's chapter don't have this quality, this seems an special render. I guess it has something to do with new generation assets. stoper what about bringing Paola to this game? Like a crossover thing.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 958170

Development Blog #72

Hi, everyone.

I hope you're having happy holidays, and that you and your families are healthy and well in these crazy times.

I'm nearing the finish line for the update. The final animation is rendering at the moment, it will be ready tomorrow. Then I have several more images to make, and there's some work on the script and adding all the content in RenPy. It will all be ready before the end of the year.

Thanks for the support. Best wishes.

View attachment 958170 View attachment 958172 View attachment 958171
Cant wait for mr. parker to pound that ass, one day :love:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes